PDA

View Full Version : Chat room music.

Christie
01-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Well now that Christmas is over we need to change the music. I was thinking it would be fun to add "romanic"/"love" songs for Valentines. Just an idea!

iloveflipflops
01-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Gosh that is a great idea Christie. I don't think I have been in the chat room since the holidays.. I missed out on the big New Years Eve party in there. I would've much rather been in there than falling UP the stairs. ha ha

ayah
01-03-2007, 07:22 PM
You know, I was thinking about the music the other day, the music selection for Christmas was wonderful. Who was responsible for that?

iloveflipflops
01-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Sherry Graves -- she is awesome!!

Christie
01-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Gosh that is a great idea Christie. I don't think I have been in the chat room since the holidays.. I missed out on the big New Years Eve party in there. I would've much rather been in there than falling UP the stairs. ha ha

I would of much rather been in there too, or even falling "up" the stairs then where I was!! LOL!:wacko: I had to take my SIL out to hear my mom sing in this smoky bar were the average age was 75. I think I was the youngest in there. Oh well, I survived.

I would love to have some "valentine" music!!!:cute:

Sherry
01-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Ladies,

I would be happy to change the music but it's hard to know what everyone likes. So, if you would like to have the music selection changed, it would be great if you could email me your MP3 files ([email protected]). Once I have enough, I will replace the holiday songs with the new files.

Cheerios!

loobylou
01-11-2007, 09:19 PM
We were talking about this in the chat room this morning. Thought we could make requests, but sending you our songs is even better

loobylou
01-11-2007, 11:26 PM
h Sherry
i just emailed you some new music- only one song per email as they are quite big files (MP3). Please let me know if you need them made smaller? and I'll try to work out how

loobylou
01-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Thankyou thankyou for the new chat music