PDA

View Full Version : Flood card/s rec'd

Darleneh710
01-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Thank you, Cheri ~ctinyjoy. I received your beautiful heart/swing card today. I love it, thanks so much for thinking of me.
:)

Sherry
01-03-2007, 07:10 PM
I sent off my flood card on Monday, Darlene. I'm in Canada so I don't know when you'll receive it but it IS on the way :D

Darleneh710
01-04-2007, 10:16 PM
I got your card today! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I love your card! You have to tell me what you used to attach the cardstock to the card? I love how sturdy it is.
thanks,

ayah
01-05-2007, 06:49 AM
I got your card today! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I love your card! You have to tell me what you used to attach the cardstock to the card? I love how sturdy it is.
thanks,

Darlene, I use the scotch double sided permanent 1/2" wide tape. I tape around the edges on the cardstock, I don't leave an open space anywhere. There are many layers so I think that adds to the heaviness of the card.

You live in MA too, I was happy to send a card to a fellow Bay Stater. Even thought we could be worlds apart you are so far from me :err:

emmcee
01-05-2007, 08:29 AM
You've got one coming to you from NC. You should receive maybe tomorrow :)

Darleneh710
01-06-2007, 09:30 PM
I had an awesome mail day today! I got the mail late, as I have been inside cleaning for a good part of today..and was really good about not logging online until an hour or so ago. I recevied wonderful, beautiful, thoughtful cards from the following ladies:
Chelsea Comer ~I love the flower card
Chris Hurley ~ Love the yellow and green colors..so pretty.
Christie Parker ~Very pretty flower can/ flower card.
Kerry Urbatch ~ I just love the colors you used, the blue and pink, the paisleys and the bird. How beautiful.
Debbie S (1of2shoes) ~Very pretty butterfly and flower card.
Irish Christine ~ the birthday card, I love the colors you used.
Donna Taylor ~ Very pretty flower card.
Kim Hutchinson ~ Very pretty butterly card.
Sally Bailey ~ I love the fall colors you used, I love the pp and the fiber, so pretty.
Kathy Piwko (maxiesmom) ~ Very pretty flower card, I wonder what technique you used.

Thank you so much everyone for making my day and for making me feel so special. I was so happy when I counted 10 cards in my mailbox. What a wonderful surprise!
Thank you for your kindness and I love all the beautiful cards I received!

iloveflipflops
01-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Ok, I mailed mine a whole week ago. I hope its not lost in transit :(

Erin K
01-06-2007, 09:43 PM
Mine's on it's way too. Well ladies, it looks like the flood is working! Hurray!

shuggy
01-07-2007, 01:33 AM
mine was sent on tuesday...i hope it gets there soon.

Darleneh710
01-07-2007, 01:35 AM
ladies...and let you know when they arrive :) Thank you.

Darleneh710
01-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Ok, I mailed mine a whole week ago. I hope its not lost in transit :(

Hi Sherri...I got some more cards today...and I didn't get one from you..I think yours might be lost...but I'm sure it will get here. I will keep you updated:)

iloveflipflops
01-08-2007, 06:05 PM
That makes me mad!! I mailed the day after Erin posted the swap. So its been like 10 days now. Waaaah

Erin K
01-08-2007, 06:06 PM
I don't think mine's there either. :(

keltie
01-08-2007, 06:13 PM
one on the way from me too. I mailed it last week. Heather

Darleneh710
01-08-2007, 07:39 PM
I was so excited to get my mail today. I got 10 more 'flood' cards. They are so beautiful and thoughtful. Thank you, everyone for sending me these wonderful cards. I just love getting "fun" mail and I had a huge smile on my face.
I received cards today from:
Erin K ~ What a beautiful card!
Lucia Grabb (ctmhgirl) ~ what a cute girly/ hello card
Heather Slack (keltie) ~ I love the fish card and it's my fave color blue!
Jennifer Woodward (inkinupstamps) ~ What an adorable dog/ girl holding ice ceam cone card. My daughter love it!
Angie Reece (shuggy) ~ love the flower friend card
Michelle Clark (emmcee) ~ very cute snowman/flake card
Barb Kaszuba ~ beautiful girly/ martnini glass card
Nancy Anthony ~ love the green friend card
Becky Buttshaw ~ I love the colors you used on the butterfly card and thank you for the embellishments!
Pam Spiedel (smileycollector) ~ I love the snowman/ flake card you sent...wasn't sure if this was a "flood" card or a hit from the snowball fight LOL...Thank you for the very cute snowman stamped images!

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful and beautiful and thoughtful cards you send me...you are all definitely doing your job by making me feel very special.

ctmhgirl
01-08-2007, 09:07 PM
oh your welcome. I am glad you liked the card I sent.

ctinyjoy
01-08-2007, 10:57 PM
Darlene...I just saw this thread and am glad the card got to you so quickly. Looks like the flood has kept coming for you which is really great!

Darleneh710
01-08-2007, 11:26 PM
I received today..from Toby S...Thank you so much, Toby for the beautiful pink and green flower card. I love it! Thanks for thinking of me...sorry I didn't post this earlier with the other one's, but I misplaced it and then ha ha found it and had a very hard and long time trying to get back online as my computer decided to be mean tonight.
Have a great night!

Darleneh710
01-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Darlene...I just saw this thread and am glad the card got to you so quickly. Looks like the flood has kept coming for you which is really great!

Thank you:)...I love all the cards...I hope your name is picked soon so you will know how it feels:) I just got down a little while ago putting up all the cards I rec'd from this flood swap on the wall near my craft table/desk...for inspiration and to remember all the wonderful ladies out there/ here :spinny:

shuggy
01-08-2007, 11:46 PM
yeah! i'm glad you finally got mine!

emmcee
01-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Glad you received the card. Have a wonderful day! :nod:

Darleneh710
01-09-2007, 08:12 PM
I received your red and black card today in the mail. It is so pretty. Thank you so much for sending it to me and thinking of me. I must say I am really getting into the red and black combo. I joined a card swap on pcmb with the those colors last yr and I really like it.
thanks so much,
:cool:

iloveflipflops
01-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Is my card still lost in transit? I guess I need to make you another one. i am no flaker and I don't want Erin thinking I am one. hee hee

Erin K
01-09-2007, 08:51 PM
ohhhh I'm putting Sherri on the flaker list! Nah, I'm not. :)

suzi_f
01-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Darlene, I PROMISE mine will go out before the end of the week!!! And Sherry's too! That should mean I get name #3 out ON TIME!!

Darleneh710
01-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Darlene, I PROMISE mine will go out before the end of the week!!! And Sherry's too! That should mean I get name #3 out ON TIME!!

Hi Suzi, don't worry about it...no stress right? LOL. have a good night:)

Darleneh710
01-09-2007, 11:40 PM
I think it is still lost in transit...what have those crazy PO people done with it? LOL...I am sure it will get here soon...
t/c :)

patg
01-10-2007, 11:05 PM
I sent mine out last week too! I'm from Canada, so I am wondering if that got lost in transit?! Hmp! I hope it didn't get lost! Pat

scrappinnuts
01-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Mine went out early last week..not sure if I Id it as a flood card..opps...hope you got it.

Darleneh710
01-12-2007, 01:28 AM
Mine went out early last week..not sure if I Id it as a flood card..opps...hope you got it.

Hi Terry,
I just got yours today...it is so beautiful...at first I wasn't sure, but then I just figured it was for the flood! Thank you so much...the tag is so pretty..I love how you sewed (actual sewing..something I can't do!) the fabric on it. Thanks so much for thinking of me.

Darleneh710
01-12-2007, 06:07 PM
jdpisces (Julie) ~ I love the beautiful flower card...so so pretty. Thank you for thinking of me...and
PatG ~ thank you so much for the belated bday card... very pretty colors. thank you so much for thinking or me.

patg
01-13-2007, 01:30 AM
Oh yeah! I'm so glad you received it!

Pat

Darleneh710
01-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Hi Sherri, your 1st card came today...I am thinking it is your first, b/c it has a postmark of Dec. 30. I love that SU set...I am gonna buy it soon. Thanks so much for thinking of me. I love your card so much...such pretty colors. I hope you haven't sent you 2nd card yet, but if you did...what would you like me to do with it? Send it back or send it on to the next person for you? Just let me know.

scrappinnuts
01-13-2007, 06:25 PM
glad you recieved it..this is a really fun swap..or flood?..

suzi_f
01-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Believe it or not, mine is finally on it's way to you. I mailed it on Thur. Hopefully, you'll get it on Tue :)

Darleneh710
01-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Believe it or not, mine is finally on it's way to you. I mailed it on Thur. Hopefully, you'll get it on Tue :)

I got your card today...I love the black and white card and the tag. Very pretty. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

iloveflipflops
01-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Did you ever get my 2nd card by chance????

Darleneh710
01-16-2007, 10:43 PM
Did you ever get my 2nd card by chance????

Yes, Sherri...it came today..makes me wonder why the first one took so long... Thank you so much...I feel really bad that you ended up sending more than one...

Darleneh710
01-19-2007, 11:25 PM
I got your beautiful yellow butterfly card today..thanks so much for thinking of me!