PDA

View Full Version : Instead of eating chocolate, I organized my stamp room today. HA

iloveflipflops
01-03-2007, 07:15 PM
At approximately 4 pm, I started getting this HORRIBLE CRAVING for something chocolate ... so instead of reaching into the Christmas candy that we still have plenty of, I came into my stamp room and cleaned out drawers, put labels on my drawers, cleaned out stamps (I have a ton of used stamps I need to list for sale) and I got alot done. Took me 2 hours and my chocolate craving was gone!!

So ... the motto of my story is ... if you crave chocolate, clean your stamp room. :nod: :winks: :eek:

Erin K
01-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Are you gonna sell more stuff. You do know I can't buy any because it's January don't you?? I must resist!

iloveflipflops
01-03-2007, 07:21 PM
yes i know that Erin. Do you want me to list my stamps Feb 1st? I really want to get rid of them Now :). I have about 50 to sell. Miscellaneous ones.

Erin K
01-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Nah, list them now, I really don't NEED anything. If you have a santa who is on the beach or a flamingo wearing a santa hat please don't list them. I do need those. :) heehee

ayah
01-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Sherri, I think that was a good idea for you. Trying to get past the craving is the hardest. Just think how clean you scraproom will be. Kudos to you for not reaching for the chocolate. I'm trying to loose a few pounds myself and the biggest weakness is chocolate goodies.

teabear
01-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Great way to beat the cravings...but why did you need to know how many points are in a chocolate kiss? I haven't sent you my check yet for the bg stamp, should I wait until you list all these new ones???

iloveflipflops
01-03-2007, 10:22 PM
If you want to wait you can. I just don't know when I am going to list anymore stamps. I am going to list some sizzix dies tomorrow. i never use them so I may as well sell those too.

scrappinnuts
01-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Sherri ..which dies do you have for the sixxix?.. I just bought the Turkey off of Ebay...also if you have any Moose stamps..you know that i would be interested...Great job for cleaning.. I need to do that..so I think I will take your lead and get busy right now.