PDA

View Full Version : Oh my goodness gracious. Thank you Joan Lakeslady!

directmailscrapper
08-13-2009, 08:07 PM
I received the most amazing package from the most amazing woman.

First of all, it contained an absolutely darling card with layers and special touches and an adorable image colored beautifully.

Then, be still my heart, she included some images from Sugar Nellie from the Gorjuss Girl collection. She looks like my Emily!

But the crowning glory of this package -- Joan made two key chains -- one for me and one for Emily! Oh my goodness! She used the Gorguss girl that looks like Emily -- and put our names on each key ring! Emily was getting her own housekey one of these days anyway -- so the timing was perfect. She now has her own key on her VERY SPECIAL, very personal key ring from a very dear lady.

Joan, you've touched my heart. Thank you.

maxiesmom
08-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Joan is such a sweetie! What a special gift for you both.

cindi
08-13-2009, 09:47 PM
aww, Joan is such a sweetie. How fun for you & Emily to have those special key chains
:)

lakeslady
08-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Nancy, I am so pleased you liked them. When you said the images from Funky Kits looked like Emily I just had to send you something using those images
. I did not want to just send you the images so I tried making the keyrings too. Couldn't not make one for Emily, now could I? Enjoy.

Paula Carden
08-14-2009, 10:11 PM
What a thoughtful thing to do! Shackies are the bestest!

Artyfarty
08-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Yay for fab shackies xxxx