PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the Stars fall lineup announced

inkinupstamps
08-17-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm not a very big tv watcher. In fact, there is only one show I look forward to and even watch: DANCING WITH THE STARS

The new cast was announced for this fall and are:

Macy Gray, Melissa Joan Hart, Kathy Ireland, Mya, Mark Dacascos, Michael Irvin, Ashley Hamilton, Donny Osmond, Natalie Coughlin, Joanna Krupa, Tom DeLay, Debi Mazar, Natalie Coughlin, Aaron Carter, Kelli Osborne, Chuck Liddell, Louie Vito.

Did I miss anyone? You can read more HERE (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/DancingStars/Story?id=8328302&page=1).

At first glance I didn't recognize the names of some of the contestants but after reading a bit of their bio, I know who they are.

Woo hoo...... I finally have something to watch on tv!

Anyone else enjoy this show as much as I do?

midnitecreations
08-17-2009, 01:14 PM
I don't know if I recognie too many of these people, but I'm sure once I see them, I'll recognize them too. I love this show. Can't wait to watch it again. Do you know when the start date is?

tojoco
08-17-2009, 01:23 PM
I love this show. In fact it's the only show that Tom and I watch together. I can't wait to see Kelli Osborne ballroom dancing!

inkinupstamps
08-17-2009, 01:26 PM
Renu, the three consecutive night premere begins on September 21st. WOoo hoooo!! :)

Kelli Osborne should not be too bad, I don't think. She's performed in musical stage productions so I would imagine she should have fairly good talent. But what I think will be hilarious and fun to watch is when Ossy and Sharon Osborne are in the audience to watch. Just imagine.......Donnie Osmond will be competing too so you know there will be a huge Osmond family contingency in the audience as well.

Just imagine, The Osborne family vs. The Osmond Family.

I'm really looking forward to it.

midnitecreations
08-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Lol, Jennifer, I never thought of that. I would love to watch the obsbornes against the osmonds!!! Ozzy would be a hoot. Maybe they should have booked him as one of the stars dancing.

inkinupstamps
08-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Lol, Jennifer, I never thought of that. I would love to watch the obsbornes against the osmonds!!! Ozzy would be a hoot. Maybe they should have booked him as one of the stars dancing.

:jiggy: Yes! Can you just imagine??? Ozzy dancing. And Sharon would be rolling her eyes. I like the family. They may be a bit......ummm....shall we say different? But they seem to be a loving family, albeit at bit strange. :jiggy:

midnitecreations
08-17-2009, 01:37 PM
I wasn't an ozzy fan until I saw him doing a commercial for a GPS system poking fun at himself. He carried it off so well, that I still laugh when I see it.

HeatherJ
08-17-2009, 03:50 PM
Thanks for link. I just love that show and can't wait to see it start up again for the season!

morgainegeiser
08-17-2009, 06:03 PM
I am with you, I simply don't watch a lot of t.v., but I love Dancing with the Stars and always look forward to it. I knew most of the lineup, there are some potential dancers in the group and a politican (he knows how to dance, but I think it is a different kind of dance!)

maxiesmom
08-17-2009, 08:11 PM
I wasn't an ozzy fan until I saw him doing a commercial for a GPS system poking fun at himself. He carried it off so well, that I still laugh when I see it.

Oh you mean he was acting in that commercial? I thought he was just being himself :biglaugh: Just kidding!

Wondering why they added so many more stars to the lineup, 16 this time, right? Didn't it used to be 12 or 13?

midnitecreations
08-17-2009, 09:15 PM
lol Kathy, maybe he wasn't acting. What a thought!!

inkinupstamps
08-17-2009, 09:20 PM
I am with you, I simply don't watch a lot of t.v., but I love Dancing with the Stars and always look forward to it. I knew most of the lineup, there are some potential dancers in the group and a politican (he knows how to dance, but I think it is a different kind of dance!)

Roxie, I think they call the political dance TAP DANCING! :nod: :wub: :biglaugh:

shuggy
08-17-2009, 11:05 PM
what's with the osmonds?

Nibs
08-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Melissa Joan Hart, who played Sabrina the Teenage Witch, is into scrapbooking. She was interviewed at the 2008 summer CHA.