PDA

View Full Version : hi from TX newbie

hairymomma
01-03-2007, 10:58 PM
hi! my name is holly and i'm a stampin' fool! :winks: i'm married to my honey bunny, ryan. we have three children--brayden is 11 1/2 yrs, indyanna will be 3 yrs in april, and boston will be 1 yr on the 23rd of this month! i'm a sahm and LOVE IT. i've got too many things i'm passionate about to name, but i'll tell you a few. first of all i love making cards and i'm addicted to buying stamps! i go to the scrap store every friday night to make my cards without fail. i love to cook and bake. i just got a new slr camera so i'm learning all about that. i love natural childbirth and breastfeeding too. anyways, i'm really excited i found this site and i can't wait to get started!

kerry
01-03-2007, 11:03 PM
Welcome! Cute kids names...Looks like you got most creative with your 2nd and 3rd children...Very clever names!!!

I think everyone here is or has been addicted to buying rubber!

Kerry

tojoco
01-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Welcome Holly. Wow sounds like you really do have that stamping bug. I'm Joanne from Tennessee and hope to chat with you soon.

cindi
01-03-2007, 11:24 PM
I too love your kids names!!:nod:
I'm Cindi from Maine, and I love papercraftts and rubber stamps too!
It's nice to meet you, I hope you have a great time at the shack!!!
:)

GrammaStamper
01-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Hi Holly and welcome to The Shack. I'm Barb and I'm a stampaholic and I have a stamp to prove it, too!

I live in Northern Ontario, very near the MN border, which I cross regularly to pick up mail order items so I don't have to pay outrageous shipping to Canada. Hope to chat with you soon.

iloveflipflops
01-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Welcome!! I am Sherri from NC. Nice to meet you.

scrappinnuts
01-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Hi Holly.. I am Terry Form So. California..Welcome to the Stamp Shack..You are going to love it here.. It really feeds you addiction. I have three children also..Married..for many years.. Love to do papercrafts.

laos348
01-04-2007, 07:49 AM
Hi Holly. I'm also a card making addict! I think you'll have lots of fun and inspiration here.

Laura

hairymomma
01-04-2007, 08:17 AM
thank you everyone for the warm welcome so far!

Welcome! Cute kids names...Looks like you got most creative with your 2nd and 3rd children...Very clever names!!!

thank you. we gpt brayden's name from a county in tennessee (they spell it braden) so we actually have a county, state, and a city. and since we get these two questions all the time i'll go ahead and answer them........ no they weren't conceived there. and no i've never been to any of them! LOL (actually i've driven thru braden, tn once)

Christie
01-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Welcome Holly and fellow Texan!! I'm also from TX. It's fun here and very addicting!

tattoolesa
01-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Welcome Holly! You'll find a bunch of awesome friends here @ the Stamp-Shack. And fellow obsessed stampers too!

Lesa from MA

teabear
01-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the shack Holly! Your avatar is adorable :) I'm Tami from CA and I have an 11 yo son that I homeschool. Can't wait to see some of your work in the gallery.