PDA

View Full Version : Hobby Lobby expanded their Nesties!!!!

Christie
08-22-2009, 11:25 AM
I went to HL because they had their ink pads for 50% off this week. As I was browsing, with my doggie :D, I say that they had really expanded their nestablities section. I bought me a set of course with my 40% off coupon. Made them only $14.99!!!! Can't pass up an offer like that!

iloveflipflops
08-22-2009, 11:46 AM
You took Jiggs into HL? I am impressed! LOL

Our HL has expanded theirs too. I barely use the ones I have - I need to use mine more. I like them, I just don't use them.

jazzypurple853
08-22-2009, 11:57 AM
I wish we had a hobby lobby in mass. but we don't.

suzi_f
08-22-2009, 12:09 PM
I never go to our HL. It's across the street from Archivers & I'd rather save my stampin' $$$$ for them. My HL is kinda icky. So, unless I have (and remember to take) a coupon or they have 1/2 of stamp pads (which I realize they do & I should go & get a new dark brown Stazon), I never seem to make it. Maybe, if we go to FH for dinner tonite, I might stop.....

iloveflipflops
08-22-2009, 12:24 PM
Their ink pads are 50% off this week Suzi and today is the last day. Ours had no good ones left as of Tuesday. HA

CharityHand
08-22-2009, 02:11 PM
My HL has made lots of changes too. I even noticed some rubber stamps on cling mount on the rack.

maxiesmom
08-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Awww man, and I was out there this week too. If they have a good coupon again this coming week I will make a point to go. Thanks for the heads up.

IMBlessed5
08-22-2009, 11:07 PM
The one I go to better rev up their stamping supplies because a brand new BIG Joann's just opened right down the road and it's awesome! Hobby Lobby has an entire aisle full of stickers down both sides - Ok, so I'm not into scrapbooking anymore and I have no need for stickers. I'd love to see other fun stuff there, lol! ;)