PDA

View Full Version : Who has trouble receiving PMs?

Sherry
10-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Hi Ladies,

I keep reading posts where people are having trouble receiving PM's. If you are not receiving PM's, please list your name in this thread and I will have a look at your settings.

Cheers!
Sherry

Erin K
10-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Did you see my post about this?

I was looking in the Member List to see pics of everyone cuz I'm nosy and I noticed that ALL the creative team members do not have an option to pm them. There are just a few other people who don't have the option, so maybe those people chose not to have it, but it's definately affecting every single CT memeber. :( for them, and us because we all want to pm them!

hope this helps

Sherry
10-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Hi Erin,

On my end, there are PM buttons beside the creative team member names. Now, when I log in as a test user, I can see that you are right, there are no PM buttons!

Okay, off to check the settings for the 1000th time!

Sherry
10-22-2006, 06:02 PM
I think I have found the problem! Everyone should NOW be able to receive PMs.

Erin K
10-22-2006, 06:04 PM
if we are bugging you to death! We all really do appreciate all the tons and tons of work.

Thanks!
e

Sherry
10-22-2006, 06:07 PM
if we are bugging you to death! We all really do appreciate all the tons and tons of work.

Thanks!
e

LOL, no, you aren't bugging me to death :) I rather enjoy a good problem solving exercise. Now that this one is solved, bring on the next one :D

Erin K
10-22-2006, 06:15 PM
cool, it's all fixed now! Hurray.
e

Sherry
10-23-2006, 08:25 AM
This problem has been solved and so this thread will now be closed :)