PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Samoa 2009?

kerry
08-28-2009, 10:47 AM
I was thinking it would be fun to start another SURVIVOR contest here since Survivor Samoa was just advertised last night. I have always wanted to go to Samoa and this show will probably make me want to go even more!

I love Survivor and it premieres on CBS September 17. Wanna start a new Survivor game to coinside with the show?

Here's the link to the bios...

Survivor Samoa (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/bio/)

Kerry:idea:

Christie
08-28-2009, 10:54 AM
I can't wait for it to start!! I wrote it down on my calendar!!!

tojoco
08-28-2009, 11:30 AM
Another one of my favorite reality shows. I'll be watching.

Darleneh710
08-29-2009, 08:42 AM
I am a newbie Survivor fan...this will be my 3rd time watching the show/series/season...my boyfriend got me hooked. I am on fantasy survivor on scs...and it is so much fun...can't wait to watch. There is someone from NH..so that is the closest it looks like to me LOL...so many from California though....

I was just thinking about the Survivor contest on here..I am in!

MidwestStamper
08-29-2009, 10:15 AM
My DH told me that there would be someone from Minnesota on this Survivor. I've watched it from the very beginning--and I have to admit it's getting old for me. I haven't watched the past 3-4 seasons past the first couple shows.

But as for Survivor here at the Shack--is that something we should contact the Shack Host to start up? I don't remember if it was Sherry who generated that Contest before?

loobylou
08-29-2009, 07:47 PM
The last Survivor Competition we had was run by Sherry. If the ShackHosts found a sponsor, I would gladly do the elimination statements, and the gallery admin involved. Anyone who wants to play, please let the Shack Hosts know what a great game it was. They like to run things that the members want, and are open to suggestions.
I know we have a few stamp companies who are members who might like to offer a prize too. it's really good exposure, everyday for quite a long while.

kerry
09-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Haven't had a Shack Bingo in a while so maybe they can do a Shack Survivor soon! I'd really love it.

Kerry