PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Central PA!!

khvanbuskirk
01-04-2007, 11:25 AM
My name is Kim and I live in the center of the state of PA. I have been papercrafting for about 4 years but am pretty new to stamping (about a year). Last fall I became a CTMH consultant cause I love acrylics! Haven't done anything with that except buy for me (oops!) Hope to get it going pretty soon. I am so impressed with this boards talent! Truely inspiring! I started out with scrapbooking and still love that but find myself leaning more to card making so we will see what that brings. I work in a public middle school and just love that age group of kids. Every day is a trip around here! I have two sons and a red head for a DH. They keep me busy. That's about all. I am looking forward to a great relationship with the shack!
Kim:)

tojoco
01-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Hi Kim, Welcome to the Shack. You've found a very friendly and creative place to stay. I'm Joanne from Tennessee and I hope to chat and swap with you real soon.

cindi
01-04-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm Cindi from Maine. My dad is from PA! Adrian, Pa, it's in the western part.
The shack is a great place to share your stamping love!!
Have fun, here.
:)

Spartymom
01-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Welcome Kim, you will meet lots of nice people here, and very creative ones too. Kim from Michigan

tattoolesa
01-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Welcome Kim! You'll meet some great people here and also be inspired by everyone's creativity.

Lesa from MA

Trapedinga
01-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Welcome Kim,
So glad you found the Shack. You'll find all kinds of neat people here with loads of ideas and plenty of support.
I did my very early years in PA, 2-5. Dad went to Penn State , Mom said you could see Nittany Mountain from my bedroom window. All I remember is all the snow.
I'm Donna from Georgia glad to meet you. Oh and btw, you're younger than I am. In an earlier post you mentioned being old.:)

Donna