PDA

View Full Version : So many beautiful flood cards received by Emmcee

emmcee
08-31-2009, 10:50 PM
Thank you all so much for all the beautiful flood cards you all sent me.

I've been trying to keep them in a certain place so I could thank each one personally:

Alocalatheart (Colleen) love this orange card with the image from Embrace Life. One of my favorite SU sets
Scraphappy908 (Amy) love the summer beach colors and thanks for the little package of flowers
CCstampin12 (Joanie) I love the little boat on the front of my card.
Inkinupstamps (Jennifer) love the little house mouse image. She's so diligently cross stitching (I used to stitch all the time), and thanks for the sweet message on the inside,
Shuggy (Angie) thank you for the sweet little chickadee on the card
Lakeslady, love the little dog & bluebirds and the little twigs of dried flowers on the inside. Is it heather?
Frankiesue, thank you for the card with the sweet little elephant.
Maxiesmom, your card of yellow & pink is very pretty. Love the sweet sentiment on the front.
Nancy, your lady who loves to shop is very cha-cha. Love her.
Nursediesel75, I love the morning glory and how you embossed it on the vellum.
Firefly, love the image you used onthe glossy paper. I don't have much luck with glossy paper for some reason.
DesertStamper, I love the little bees, and this set is another favorite SU set of mine.
Sarah (Loobylou) I love your beautiful embossed butterflies. Very pretty
Marie (KreativeDryve) thank you for the sweet card. Love the flower and thanks for images you sent.
I also received a pretty black,yellow & white card with a pretty yellow butterfly. I've lost the envelope & no signature on the inside.
Inkisallover, thank you for the pretty yellow & brown card. I love polka dot ribbon, and the sentiment stamp you used is one of my favorite sentiments.

I hope I haven't left anyone out, but if I have please accept my apologies. I loved all my flood cards.

ccstampin12
09-01-2009, 08:00 AM
You're welcome!
Glad you enjoyed your AUGUST Flood!
LOL
Joanie

Inkisallover
09-01-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm glad you are enjoying the flood!