PDA

View Full Version : Stamping Around Vermont ...

tesschap
09-11-2009, 06:29 PM
I'm all checked in at the Inn! My roommate was already here when I arrived. Other than a quick email exchange earlier this week I hadn't met her and I know nothing about her other than she is from New Hampshire. She rode with me to dinner - we met up with Joanie, Lesa, and their friend, Vicki. It was great to see them again :) After dinner we found a Dunkin Donuts and now I'm enjoying my skim milk coffee Coolada before we change into our pj's and get ready to stamp!

I remembered my camera and I promise to post some pictures.

Has anyone heard if Sherri made it safely to meet up with Traci?

cindi
09-11-2009, 06:32 PM
I am glad your having such a great time!! I can't wait to hear more and see pics. I haven't seen a post by Sherri yet, but i have been gone most of the day.
have fun!
:)

tesschap
09-11-2009, 06:34 PM
I am glad your having such a great time!! I can't wait to hear more and see pics. I haven't seen a post by Sherri yet, but i have been gone most of the day.
have fun!
Thanks Cindi - I wish you could be here too :)

jazzypurple853
09-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Enjoy your time there! How's the weather where you are? It's raining here in MA.

tesschap
09-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Enjoy your time there! How's the weather where you are? It's raining here in MA.

It's cold and rainy here. I'm glad we are changing into our jammies to stamp so I will be warm and comfy! I hope it stops raining for both of us soon :)

midnitecreations
09-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Now that sounds like fun. Stamping in your jammies! I'll live vicariously through you, so post lots of pics!! lol

mydogstinks2
09-11-2009, 08:54 PM
sounds like a fun weekend.

dancing queen
09-11-2009, 09:44 PM
wow... it sounds so wonderful. stamping in your jammies! woo-hoo! can't wait to see pictures.

tesschap
09-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Sorry - the only pics I got tonight are of my roommates name tag. She colored it with water colors and it is beautiful. I did bring my camera cord and will try to upload the pics in the am. We had an unbelievable class with Erika Martin (www.stampinmama.typepad.com (http://www.stampinmama.typepad.com)) We painted 8 x 8 canvas and used modpodge and patterned paper scraps. I can't wait until mine is dry so that I can photograph it! No stamping on it but definitely I will be doing more of these and will incorporate stamping. You should see Lesa and Joanie's as well as their friends. They are all so creative and unique!

We had home made moonpies - chocolate and pumpkin and home made carmel corn tonight. OMG - they were so good!

cindi
09-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Sorry - the only pics I got tonight are of my roommates name tag. She colored it with water colors and it is beautiful. I did bring my camera cord and will try to upload the pics in the am. We had an unbelievable class with Erika Martin (www.stampinmama.typepad.com (http://www.stampinmama.typepad.com)) We painted 8 x 8 canvas and used modpodge and patterned paper scraps. I can't wait until mine is dry so that I can photograph it! No stamping on it but definitely I will be doing more of these and will incorporate stamping. You should see Lesa and Joanie's as well as their friends. They are all so creative and unique!

We had home made moonpies - chocolate and pumpkin and home made carmel corn tonight. OMG - they were so good!

how cool!! you had a class from the gal with the dreadlocks..I have admired her work for quite a while now. keep those updates coming. I'll look forward to seeing your project

tesschap
09-12-2009, 06:51 AM
Yes Cindi - she's the one with the dreads. She is so unbelievably nice. Erika gave each of us a cd with a tutorial for the project we're working on. She's so motivating and so darn creative! I'm off to have breakfast and start the day - it's a little chilly here this morning although it's not raining any more. We think there is a wedding here today. We watched them set up a small arbor last night and a room in the main area is decorated with white ribbon and fresh floral arrangements on the tables. I'm going to try to snap a pic of one of the tables this morning ... gotta give Katie some ideas ya know!

tesschap
09-12-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm home from my weekend stamping with Joanie, Lesa, and their friends. It was a great time. I did take some pictures but most likely won't get to most them until tomorrow am ... sorry Cindi ;) I haven't seen my DH since Tuesday so I need to unpack the car and spend some quality time with the boy! I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

cindi
09-12-2009, 07:24 PM
glad to hear your home safely. you must be pooped out! I'll look forward to teh picks, and it sounds like a great time

tesschap
09-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Here are a couple of pictures from Stamping Around Vermont ... Lesa and Joanie let me sit with them and their Cape Cod friends :)

Pic # 1 - EJ, Me, Lesa, Joanie, Vicki

Pic #2 - Louisa, EJ, Me, Lesa, Joanie, Vicki

cindi
09-12-2009, 10:20 PM
great pics!!! I can imagine the fun you must have had. whta a fun bunch of ladies you all look like

jazzypurple853
09-13-2009, 07:15 AM
Great pictures!

scraphappy908
09-13-2009, 09:21 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time Teresa! I am counting down the days to Shackapalooza in Indiana. A year seems so long!

ccstampin12
09-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Hey!
We're back home and a bit tired.
Have to go out again in a bit to a surprise baby shower.
Great to see Teresa again!
All in all it was a fun, fun weekend.
Tata
Joanie