PDA

View Full Version : A new shoe question..

stampinmom3
09-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Today I was at Famous Footwear and got the CUTEST pair of sneakers. They look like low top converse, but they are sorta patent leather looking and hot pink. Oh my gosh, I loved them the minute I saw them! I asked the girl at the counter if she thought you ever got too old for "fun shoes"? She said NO! I agree with her, so I got them. What do you all think? I've always like funky shoes . I got them home and my son said Cool, 80's. LOL that cracked me up cause I was a teenager in the 80's and love that all that fashion has come back in style. Mom daughter saw them and said "mom, I'm so jealous". That made me laugh too. Maybe they are too young for an almost 42 year old. Oh, well, I love them it's all that matters!:cute:

MidwestStamper
09-12-2009, 03:33 PM
What could be better than comfy and fun! I almost bought a pair of purple (my favorite color) shoes at the beginning of the summer, but I had just bought another pair of expensive shoes already.

Far North
09-12-2009, 03:43 PM
The only folks that should not wear cute, fun shoes are those with foot/ankle issues...and hopefully soon enough the manufactures will get the drift that we all enjoy fun and confortable shoes.

HeatherJ
09-12-2009, 03:49 PM
You can never have too many shoes, period! And of course fun and funky ones are great, no matter what age you are!

shadoob
09-12-2009, 04:26 PM
You go, girl! funky is fun! (when appropriate). My dd bought some shoes in Europe (Art Shoes - I think that is the brand) that were majorly funky AND had the extra support that her ankles need. So, let's all fly to Europe, meet up with our European stamping sisters, go shopping for shoes and then stamp...

Christie
09-12-2009, 06:33 PM
You can never be to old for cool shoes!!!!!!! I just bought myself a pair of orange vans!

loobylou
09-12-2009, 09:15 PM
I love pink shoes! I have 4 pairs. I'd love to see a pic of your funky new shoes. You are the same age as me- totally young! Go for it!

cindi
09-12-2009, 09:20 PM
I agree with the girls, if you like them and they are comfy for you, then they are THE shoes for you! Shoes have no age range..they are exempt, lol
I too would love to see a pic
:)