PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a new woman....

Kreative Dryve
01-04-2007, 06:01 PM
ok, so a little lighter woman.
And I haven't even cut all the lbs off my hair yet!!

I am down 3 lbs since, starting the liver cleanse on the 2nd. I did have to add a little protein today, and feel great. They say it even clears up your skin, and my face looks more fresh too!

if your interested, check out my other thread, called "it's not as hard as I thought."

The weather in Montana was clear and sunny today, so I took the fur-baby out for a stroll, and ended up jogging too! Haven't done that in awhile!:biglaugh:

MJ

Caboverde1
01-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Going back to find your post...really interested! Have you tried colonics...im thinking about having another series of those!
TOnii

Kreative Dryve
01-04-2007, 06:06 PM
colonics are great. But I have to admit, I wouldn't even know where to get one in my little town. MJ

teabear
01-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Wow, MJ, that's great. Maybe I'll look into this after our trip. By then you will have been through the whole thing...looking forward to a recap at the end.

iloveflipflops
01-04-2007, 08:37 PM
I really think I want to try this too but I have to say I am a big chicken when it comes to this kind of stuff.... so I want the full report too. It sounds hard with no flour, no white stuff, no sugar ... gosh, i may not last... but i do want a cleansing experience of some kind... I need to get rid of all the toxins in my body and i know i have loads of them. Maybe I will read on the internet and see if i can make sense of any of it ...