PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know if dish network offers internet?

cindi
09-13-2009, 08:31 PM
I know the cable company here does, and the phone too, does anyone know if dish network does? and if so how much$$
:)

suzi_f
09-13-2009, 09:26 PM
My parents have it. They have one of those $100 a month for TV (no decent chanels in my opinion tho) internet & is it phone??? That seems odd but maybe it is. They like it! We have Directv & they do have interent but it's sooooo expensive, like $60 per month.

Nancy
09-13-2009, 09:31 PM
Is that 60 for internet or the TV and what kind of stations do you get??

suzi_f
09-13-2009, 10:06 PM
I joke that our satellite bill is more than our mortgage. We get just about every channel there is, but not the movie ones. But, hubby has the baseball package & the football package so he can see all the game from the Chicago teams that we don't get to see here in StL. The $60 was for internet only! We went w/AT&T for like $25 a month (but Scott's company pays it for us now) and LOVE IT!!!

Paula Carden
09-14-2009, 05:57 AM
We have Verizon DSL, Direct TV, Verizon phone but it is all hooked togther in package through Direct and we pay 200.00 per month-also includes my dh cellphone that he never uses.

tesschap
09-14-2009, 07:04 AM
I think they do Cindi but it's a partner agreement through one of the other companies. We have our cable and internet through Time Warner but don't have phone on our package. Our monthly bills are $160. All of the companies offer initial pricing promotions. I'd shop around for the best price but for one with no cancellation fees just in case you don't like their service. We had a bad experience trying to cancel Direct TV when we sold our lake houses. Good luck.

Christie
09-14-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm not sure if they do or not. We have all of our stuff through Comcast and it's $190 a month. It wasn't always that expensive but over the years they keep raising their rates.

mydogstinks2
09-15-2009, 08:46 AM
Dish Network does have it. It's called Wild Blue. That is the internet I use and the reason I have dish network.