PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to York PA expo?

GotCats?
09-18-2009, 07:14 PM
The expo is by Heirloom Oct 3 & 4.

Will I see anyone there?

Mrs. Fence
09-18-2009, 10:17 PM
Not me. I just went to the one in Springfield, MA this spring. I'm out of stamping budget! LOL I hope someone gets to go! Have fun!

Paula Carden
09-19-2009, 07:52 AM
I did the Heirloom last weekend in Greenville. There were about 23 vendors but Sat was very crowded. You had to wait in line to get into Marco Paper's booth and then another line to pay.
I didn't do any make and takes on Sat because it was so crowded.
I spent way to much money, bought way too many stamps.

Mrs. Fence
09-19-2009, 09:42 AM
I did the Heirloom last weekend in Greenville. There were about 23 vendors but Sat was very crowded. You had to wait in line to get into Marco Paper's booth and then another line to pay.
I didn't do any make and takes on Sat because it was so crowded.
I spent way to much money, bought way too many stamps.

So, what you're saying, Paula, is that the trip was a success??? :twitcy:

Paula Carden
09-19-2009, 10:22 AM
So, what you're saying, Paula, is that the trip was a success??? :twitcy:

Oh yea! I created a stimulus package for the vendors anyway! Got some great stamps tho-I do enjoy the Heirloom Show.

HeatherJ
09-19-2009, 11:51 AM
Doin' your bit the economy, I see, Paula!! ;)
I wish we had shows to go to here around here. Closest one is Toronto, a 2 day drive!

directmailscrapper
09-19-2009, 11:56 AM
I am going to TRY to go -- it is a busy weekend for us already! It's about a 2 hour drive and my BFF isn't going to want to go since she just isn't into stamps that much... But I've been dreaming about it... I want to go to the Impression Obsession booth.

Paula -- what did you buy? What will I need if I get there???? LOL!

Paula Carden
09-19-2009, 04:42 PM
I am going to TRY to go -- it is a busy weekend for us already! It's about a 2 hour drive and my BFF isn't going to want to go since she just isn't into stamps that much... But I've been dreaming about it... I want to go to the Impression Obsession booth.

Paula -- what did you buy? What will I need if I get there???? LOL!

Impressions Obessions were not in Greenville (thank goodness) or Inky Antics. I did get some house mouse and Great Impressions, DRS and and a new company called Paper Makeup Stamps (red unmounted rubber). Here a few pics of stamps but it doesn't show everything-Few CTMH, Cuttlebug folders too.
I hope you guys have a good time- I wish I were closer too.

Paula Carden
09-19-2009, 11:08 PM
So Nancy the real benefit for you to go...is to meet Tricia in person!
I love her stamps too! Lots of cute kitties and puppies!

Paula Carden
09-20-2009, 01:57 PM
I just posted the squirrell in the galary from Paper Makeup Stamps.
The colors are much prettier in person, the scanner doesn't pick up the gray/browns.
Love the new line of stamps-bought the monkey too.

Mrs. Fence
09-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Paula - LOVE the golf ball snowman stamp! It's too cute!

Paula Carden
09-22-2009, 01:14 PM
Paula - LOVE the golf ball snowman stamp! It's too cute!

That is a DRS- I love it and my brother will enjoy a card this year-
Would you like some images?
The board at the DRS booth had it done and used the cuttlebug to make a golf ball beside the snowman that says Happy Holidays.