PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the first day of fall!!!

Christie
09-22-2009, 09:56 AM
It's raining here. Suppose to rain for the next two days!!! I'm happy about that, we really need it. No fall temps though. Hope you all have a great first day of fall!

loobylou
09-22-2009, 10:00 AM
it's officially Spring here! My freesias are blooming and smell divine. I hope you have a great 1st day of autumn

Nancy
09-22-2009, 11:24 AM
Gosh it seems as if your winter went fast, our summer is still not over even if today is fall, 103 for today, I am looking forward to cooler days and in a couple of weeks I'll complain because it is 70 out and I have to wear a sweater. But then I am not the only one.- Nancy

jazzypurple853
09-22-2009, 11:34 AM
It's a pretty warm day here, it's suppose to warm be all week. I can't complain.

teabear
09-22-2009, 11:42 AM
My BIL took me for a drive out by a lake yesterday in Nebraska before I flew home. It was so pretty with all the leaves turning and there were birds of all types enjoying the change of season. Here at home today it's warm and breezy and the oak leaves are falling. I think I'll find my fall decor and make the porch look pretty today.

TiikkiStars
09-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Fall is my hands down absolutely favorite season of the year! Unfortunately, it is not fall-like at all here right now. There isn't even a hint of fall. Its hot, hot, hot and yesterday, the sky was brown from a fire about 20-30 minutes north of us. So, I'm living vicariously through so many others' move into fall! :> Bring on the cool crisp air, bring on the changing colors, bring on crunchy leaves, bring on pumpkins, bring it on!!

:> Karen

cindi
09-22-2009, 03:46 PM
I hate fall...it's the grim reaper of summer then it drags in winter. I want to go to Sarahs!!
:)

Christie
09-22-2009, 03:54 PM
I hate fall...it's the grim reaper of summer then it drags in winter. I want to go to Sarahs!!
:)

LOL!!! You're too funny!! I love winter. We don't really have much of a fall or winter so this time of the year is still summer for us then we go to fall which would be winter for you then spring!

mydogstinks2
09-22-2009, 03:57 PM
our first day of fall has been hotter than most of our summer! The leaves are starting to change and fall already too. In a few weeks it will be so colorful around here.

iloveflipflops
09-22-2009, 04:27 PM
I love winter too. I bet Christie and I love winter so much because growing up in FL, is similar to TX and I just love cooler temps now.

It was 66 when I woke up. Had to take Nicholas to the dentist and I wore shorts and flip flops. Everyone in the waiting room had their sweaters on and here I sat with my shorts on. When we left, it had felt even cooler so I came home and changed into jeans and flip flops before I left to meet Lorraine and Mary at the cemetary.

Christie
09-22-2009, 04:39 PM
I love winter too. I bet Christie and I love winter so much because growing up in FL, is similar to TX and I just love cooler temps now.

It was 66 when I woke up. Had to take Nicholas to the dentist and I wore shorts and flip flops. Everyone in the waiting room had their sweaters on and here I sat with my shorts on. When we left, it had felt even cooler so I came home and changed into jeans and flip flops before I left to meet Lorraine and Mary at the cemetary.

yup, it's so hot here most of the year that i love when the cooler temps arrive!!!