PDA

View Full Version : Ok confession time ladies ... who did NOT exercise today?

iloveflipflops
01-04-2007, 08:35 PM
ME ME ME....

I had all intentions and then before I knew it, I was listing stamps on here for sale and people were emailing left and right. I was running upstairs to weigh the packages, I would run back down to check the computer, I would run back up .... hey does that count as exercise? haha

I just hope it doesnt' rain all day tomorrow like they are predicting ...

:arghh:

Erin K
01-04-2007, 08:36 PM
didn't you dance with us this morning? Do you need me to link you some dance tunes?

laos348
01-04-2007, 08:38 PM
I made an executive decision at 5am this morning that today would be my rest day! (That decision helped along by the fact that both kiddos were up several times last night!). So I'm back at it tomorrow morning, no excuses.

Laura

shuggy
01-04-2007, 08:39 PM
me, ok! i haven't at all...there...i admited it. and i missed the dancing...all cause i had to go to stupid work...

MidwestStamper
01-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I hurt my foot yesterday while walking, so I took it easy today. My arch was hurting, so I had to wrap it in an ace bandage so that I could even walk!

Spartymom
01-04-2007, 08:47 PM
I was dancing alot this morning. It was fun! You were too for a while. But, then I was also climbing stairs to get organized and decluttered! Ok, I don't have ;much clutter in my life. I just had to re organize things. Are you feeling better? Kim

teabear
01-04-2007, 08:48 PM
I did exercise today! I was 25 minutes on the rebounder and 50 crunches. Then, I went to the chiropractor and I am feeling sore now. I go back to the chiropractor again tomorrow, so I may not exercise tomorrow.

lost luggage
01-04-2007, 09:17 PM
50 minutes for me again too :) (PLus- it was below 60 degrees here...I still did it!)

stampcrazyjulie
01-04-2007, 09:19 PM
I wasn't able to walk, but I did dance with my Kiddos to Erin's cool Video Music thingy...plus I vacummed the House 3 times. Does that count? :)

cindi
01-04-2007, 09:58 PM
of pilates this morning and IU walked to the mall..only a 5 minute waljk..but I walked through 4 stores, that must count as something, and I carried 3 bags of groceries home...is that weight training?? It sure felt like it!!
:)