PDA

View Full Version : I "officially" started my Christmas shopping today

iloveflipflops
09-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Now alot of you probably figure I am done. HA That's far from the truth. I only bought 1 thing but that's a start. I saw a few things here and there but then I put them back.

Now to get my Christmas cards done. I have 15 more to do :). I am first working on my Halloween cards though since that comes first!!

tesschap
09-24-2009, 02:35 PM
You amaze me Sherri! What did you buy?

Christie
09-24-2009, 02:37 PM
I haven't even started thinking about my Christmas cards yet so thinking about shopping is way out of the question! LOL!!!

Darleneh710
09-24-2009, 02:42 PM
I guess I did too..the girls at work have the fundraiser forms and I've bought some stuff for ppl in the family and something for my SS as well..so I guess I've started a little bit too..gotta do a little bit here and a little bit there so I dont go broke all at once lol

mydogstinks2
09-24-2009, 02:58 PM
I think I'm waiting until the after Thanksgiving sales.

maxiesmom
09-24-2009, 03:54 PM
I have one thing bought, our niece said she wants another American Girl doll. Told her it would be for her birthday and Christmas as she is a Dec. 26 baby, like her uncle. She's ok with that, so when her grandma went there a couple weeks ago, she picked up the doll for me. So I have a present and all I had to do was pay for it, no shopping involved!

emmcee
09-24-2009, 07:52 PM
I guess I have too. I have a few pieces of clothing for Harley.

Jarie
09-25-2009, 08:56 PM
I've been doing a little also. Several months ago CVS had a telescope for $15. I got it for my grandson. I've also bought him some puzzles. Today I got a real nice golf set for my Dad for $5 (tees, balls, towel, bag, etc.) but I not sure if it will be for Christams or save for his birthday or Father's Day.

teabear
09-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Good grief! I haven't even thought about Christmas shopping. I don't even have my fall decorations up. One thing at a time. Sheesh!

stampinmom3
09-26-2009, 07:34 AM
I got my first gift last week. HSN had these great "old school" NFL sweatshirts. So, I ordered one for DS. Yesterday I was at the pharmacy picking up some meds and they had these great bogo candles, so I got 4 total for the girls in my dept at work. So, now they are done too. Yeah!!

TiikkiStars
09-28-2009, 11:06 AM
I started mine a couple months ago, but I only have a couple of things so far. I'm leaning towards making or purchasing all handcrafted items this year. Well.....mostly anyways. I'm sure there are a couple of items for my kidlets that will be Disney or whatever character they are into as we get closer to the holiday. But, all of the stuff I have so far is handmade! :>

:> Karen

limeyscrapper
09-28-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm feeling quite faint just reading this!
I haven't had any time to even think about Christmas this year yet, but I know it's going to be a "biggie".
Our whole family will be together for Christmas this year, and the last time we all spent a Christmas together was six years ago.
It's probably time for me to start thinking about it and making lists. Thanks for the reminder Sherri!!!!