PDA

View Full Version : Check out where i stayed last night

cindi
10-03-2009, 04:10 PM
ok, so I will be staying friday nights in Lincoln for work. Last Night I stayed with Rita and her hubby, Rita owns the bridal store next to the spa I work at. Anyways she is so sweet and offered me to stay with them, they have a nice big woodsy rustic home, it's very nice..I should have taken a pic of it. Anyways they have a small farm and last week a calf was born, the mother has rejected it so Rita is having to bottle feed it and has named her faith. so last night as 10:30 we went out to the barn so Faith could get fed, I snapped this pic, isn't she cute?? I also took a pic of the pretty veiw from Rita's deck. I thought all you leaf watching and fall lovers would like it.
:)

shadoob
10-03-2009, 04:19 PM
lovely and peaceful. Lucky you!

Paula Carden
10-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Awesome view! Love the pic of the calf- They are sooo cute!

GrammaStamper
10-03-2009, 06:03 PM
It looks so peacful and that calf is sooooo cute!

Christie
10-03-2009, 07:08 PM
How cute!!!! Looks like a nice relaxing place!!!!

suzi_f
10-04-2009, 07:09 AM
I LOVE that view!!! I wanna come stay there. Cute calf. Why would a mother cow reject it's calf?? Nature is weird!

midnitecreations
10-04-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm definitely love watching fall colors and talk my Dh ever year to go for a long drive to see them. But the fall pic is so overshadowed by that adorable calf!!! Too cute. So, how big are those baby bottles Rita is using to feed the calf?

inkinupstamps
10-04-2009, 12:55 PM
How fun! The calf is darling and the view is gorgeous! What a great time you must have had.

cindi
10-04-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm definitely love watching fall colors and talk my Dh ever year to go for a long drive to see them. But the fall pic is so overshadowed by that adorable calf!!! Too cute. So, how big are those baby bottles Rita is using to feed the calf?

I think they are about a 1/2 gallon, and the calf pushes the bottle hard , it's instinct because they have to do that to get the milk from the cow, so..Rita has a sore shoulder, we talked about her making some kind of a cushion to help.
:)

Mrs. Fence
10-05-2009, 08:14 AM
awww...he's (she's?) cute! I could get used to a place like that one! AWESOME view. Glad you had a nice place to spend your evening! :)