PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 - Are we gonna move? yes we are :)

iloveflipflops
01-05-2007, 06:15 AM
Rah Rah Rah ...

I must move today although I did move yesterday but I just didnt' walk outside like I had hoped.

its raining now but I hope it stops long enough I can go walk. Maybe I will take my umbrella.

Good luck ladies.

Move to lose, Move to lose, Move to lose .... :D

laos348
01-05-2007, 08:52 AM
I went to bed really early last night so I was pretty sprightly this morning at 5. I got myself up right away and headed off to the gym.

Laura

iloveflipflops
01-05-2007, 10:14 AM
It has stopped raining so I am going NOW while I have the chance. The dog is going whine as I am not bringing her but I don't want her paws to get all muddy. hee hee

Spartymom
01-05-2007, 10:19 AM
I've been moving again to the beat, while I clean house and declutter for the second day in a row! I really don't have lots of clutter, but when I clean one room, dd's get their toys out in another room. That's the kind of clutter, I"m talking about. I know, in 10 years I'll miss it. Kim

Kreative Dryve
01-05-2007, 11:41 PM
have had a over abundance of energy all day. Then about 4 pm I almost wanted to take a nap, I was in the rocking chair looking at the "South Beach Diet" cookbook for some healthy recipes, and found a few. I could have taken a nap, but instead I went and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. (pat on the back) :winks:
this morning even started witha little weight training at Physical Therapy, we are trying to get my strength back in my shoulder. slowly, but surely!:shocked:
MJ

Erin K
01-05-2007, 11:42 PM
I didn't do anything... I'm doing some serious clothes shopping tomorrow, that counts right?

Caboverde1
01-06-2007, 12:03 AM
My husband worked out FOR me this morning...Does that count??? exercising once removed??? LMK
LOL
Tonii

teabear
01-06-2007, 01:02 AM
nope....didn't work out today....but I did power shop :)