PDA

View Full Version : My plate is clean...

lost luggage
10-22-2006, 11:58 PM
I've been working so hard on getting my Christmas cards finished that I am feeling a little down. FInally- I have finished all of them...nothing to make now. I am just going to relax and wait for the swaps to open. I think I feel this way because they were such a big undertaking...and all the same. My friend told me not to think of this as work...unfortunately, I think I fell into a littel "rut". No crafting tomorrow...I need a break. Do you get this way? How do you snap out of feling tired of making cards??

;) Julie

dgbearsmom
10-23-2006, 12:13 AM
I'm feeling a little that way now because I have been working on a lot of swaps trying to get them mailed out before we go on vacation. When I feel that way, I just take a break too. Or make something totally different. That way you are still being creative, but just not with cards.

Just relax and enjoy your beautiful baby for awhile. Then maybe by the time the swap board opens up, you'll be ready to go again.

Judy

iloveflipflops
10-23-2006, 06:02 AM
and every year, I am done in AUGUST!! lol

I just have this thing that i have to be done way early and I really wish I wasn't but now I am sort of glad they are done and now I can make cards when i want for what I want...

Hope this makes sense!

inkinupstamps
10-23-2006, 07:02 AM
...energized once I've finished my Christmas cards because then I'm free to create any themed card. Also, now I know that with those cards complete I can concentrate on gifts and other projects.

laos348
10-23-2006, 07:34 AM
I'm feeling the "work" side of things and will for the next month. Come December is when I'll be getting the break.

Laura

shurlyjean
10-23-2006, 07:58 AM
How many did you make....? I finished about 30.

S

lost luggage
10-23-2006, 10:25 AM
I made 47 holiday cards... 7 were the garland variety, the rest where the embossed poinsettia version I posted. :)