PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cow, Hobby Lobby!

stampinmom3
10-17-2009, 05:08 PM
We just got a new Hobby Lobby about 20 minutes from here. We took a trip there today. I love it. This is an awesome store. I need to go back when I don't have two preteens asking me for everything under the sun. LOL

mydogstinks2
10-17-2009, 05:15 PM
I wish we had one a little closer to us. I LOVE that store!!

cindi
10-17-2009, 05:16 PM
I have never been to one, I wish we did have one though
:)

Vintagegal
10-17-2009, 05:24 PM
Awww!!! Congrats on getting a hobby lobby! It is an AWESOME store!!!!!!

MidwestStamper
10-17-2009, 05:44 PM
We don't have those in our area either, but I'm always reading about how great they are on here!

Rebecca
10-17-2009, 07:54 PM
I LOVE Hobby Lobby! They have great sales.

directmailscrapper
10-17-2009, 08:07 PM
Sniff. Wish I had a Hobby Lobby! I've only been in one on my two trips to Shackapalooza and I can see why everyone loves it so much!

Paula Carden
10-17-2009, 10:26 PM
No Hobby Lobby for me but this week when I was in Raleigh (300 miles away from home) I found HL right off I40 that is new. I bought 4 packs of Nesties-they were 40% off. So I didn't get to look for much other stuff but it looks like an awesome store. Tomorrow I am headed that way again(400 miles) for a Monday meeting but probably will not have time to stop on Monday.
I could not believe all of the craft items, decor, furniture etc...what a terrific store-good thing it isn't closer.

IMBlessed5
10-17-2009, 11:04 PM
I got me some Nesties this week at HL too! They have a MUCH larger selection of them than ever before!

stampinmom3
10-18-2009, 09:19 AM
I was wondering if they had so many sales because it was a brand new store, or is it always this way? I went to Mike's afterwards to get some glue that I can only find there, it was such a huge difference in the stores!! The people at our Mikes' are not very helpful at all. The HL people were very busy and still helpful. I want to go back today. lol

Paula Carden
10-18-2009, 10:28 AM
I believe HL stores are closed on Sundays

Patty
10-18-2009, 11:57 AM
I LOVE HL! But I don't have one near home. Only near Ellie's. It was the first place I learned how to go to alone. I don't believe there are ANY in Connecticut. sniff sniff.

dancing queen
10-18-2009, 02:18 PM
We just got a new Hobby Lobby about 20 minutes from here. We took a trip there today. I love it. This is an awesome store. I need to go back when I don't have two preteens asking me for everything under the sun. LOL

Where in PA? I live in south Jersey, but maybe it would be worth the trip?

stampinmom3
10-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Betty-the store is in Chambersburg. Not sure how far that is for you..

dancing queen
10-18-2009, 03:56 PM
thanks Kim... I'll have to look at a map.

gssoccermom
10-18-2009, 04:22 PM
If you whatch there specials you can get what ever you w,t on sale. I love Hobby Lobby and there 40% coupons go to hobby lobby online and sign up for their weekly email they send you coupons and what is on special next week

midnitecreations
10-18-2009, 04:55 PM
No HL here, boo hoo. I agee with Kim, M's people are so unhelpful!

Jarie
10-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Last week they had their Spellbinder dies on sale for 40%. You need to sign up with their email to get their coupons. If you don't want to sign up for the email, go to their website each week and print their coupons. They usually have a 40% every other weekend. You can only use their coupons. They do put other coupons on line if they don't have 40% one.

The thing I don't like about the HL is they don't scan their merchandise at all and they only accept their coupons otherwise I really enjoy shopping there. In fact I went Saturday and got some chipboard for $3.59 a pack and they had some Anna Griffin 12x12 pad of paper and I just could wait until they had a sale because they only had one pack of that particular print.

Enjoy shopping at HL

Jarie
10-19-2009, 04:34 PM
No HL here, boo hoo. I agee with Kim, M's people are so unhelpful!

I work at Mike's and I'm very helpful.

They hire so many people that don't have a clue about crafts. They hire alot of young people that are just looking to put some change in their pocket.

I'm the oldest one working at my Mike's.

Christie
10-19-2009, 04:51 PM
I was wondering if they had so many sales because it was a brand new store, or is it always this way? I went to Mike's afterwards to get some glue that I can only find there, it was such a huge difference in the stores!! The people at our Mikes' are not very helpful at all. The HL people were very busy and still helpful. I want to go back today. lol
Nope, HL has been around along time. They just always have sales!!! It's a great store and I can spend way too much time and money there!!!

I believe HL stores are closed on Sundays

Yes, they are closed on Sunday's.