PDA

View Full Version : Another GA question...

Erin K
01-05-2007, 02:56 PM
I swear I'm gonna stop asking very soon but...

I thought they were not allowed to have relations with the bosses? But everyone seems to know that Meredith and that scruffy guy are involved and about Burke and whatever-her-name is too. So it's ok now to have relations with the bosses? Or just for this particularly randy group of interns?

And what about panties on the buliten board? I bet they were Meredith's that girl gets around.

Swanie78
01-05-2007, 03:04 PM
I work in a hospital and we have a few husband/wife teams that work there. None of them in high end positions, but Ive never been told "you cant date/marry anyone you work with".
At least where I work, the only problem with the Meredith/McDreamy and Burke/Christina relationships would be the drama they bring INTO the hospital. Not the fact that they are together.
I dont know that Id conciously start dating someone of authority though. I wouldnt want my coworkers thinking that my behaviors were excused because of who I was dating.

GrammaStamper
01-05-2007, 03:21 PM
There's nothing wrong with having relations with the boss. I married my former boss! I was his secretary, but we didn't start dating until my divorce was final. Both of us have too much integrity for that kinda stuff. Plus, as he explained it, he can look at my kids and say, with total honesty, he was not the reason for the break up of the marriage. Too much info, I know, but remember this anyone who is dating someone who is higher up on the corporate ladder: "He who earns more money is always the one who gets to keep their job when the poop hits the fan".

Erin K
01-05-2007, 03:29 PM
What I ment is that I just watched the first season in the past month and they were all hush hush about it all then because they were violating some rule or something because of the intern/resident thingie. Not that I personally have a problem with that! :) I just wondered how it got out in the open and if there was something I'm missing on that front.

GrammaStamper
01-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Oh, Erin, I knew you were talking about GA, I just wanted to add some juicy gossip! BTW, my former boss, now my DH, FIRED me so he could date me!

teabear
01-05-2007, 10:33 PM
LOL Barb! What a great story :) Erin, the panties did belong to Meredith...it's that same end of season episode that you've just gotta see. I just saw a blip that they are going to re-run all of the old GA stuff on Lifetime on Sunday nights.

Vintagegal
01-05-2007, 10:37 PM
I was disappointed last night. Last week they teased that a new episode was to air last night. And, it didn't. Both shows were re-runs.

teabear
01-05-2007, 10:42 PM
me too, Ethel.....I stayed up late to watch the 2nd one and it was another re-run :(

scrappinnuts
01-05-2007, 10:46 PM
The new ones start next week...It has been way too long...