PDA

View Full Version : My stamping muse is still MIA

flyingflower
10-26-2009, 04:17 PM
I've had a gift certificate for 4 months to be used for stamps/paper/hardware and haven't been motivated to use it.

Today I could have bought paper/stamps/hardware at 1/2 price and I wasn't even tempted.

I have so much stamping stuff at home that is collecting dust and going unused that I really haven't wanted to get more just because its free/cheap.

I would love to find a new home for some of it, but that would require pulling it all out - and that would take up valuable crochet space - LOL.

shadoob
10-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Margo...I am glad you popped in. I've been wondering about you. Give it time...maybe you could obligate yourself to make cards for someone who is really down...maybe to those serving overseas, or with Tattooleesa's cards to those with Breast cancer. SOmetimes we have to reach out before we can find ourselves within....

cindi
10-26-2009, 05:53 PM
I like Cheryls idea. Of course that gift certificate would be burning a hole in m y pocket!! Can you gte anything to use to enhance your crocheted creations? maybe someting to make tags with or something?
:)

ccstampin12
10-26-2009, 06:42 PM
I've been missing you, Margo.
Wish you had your mojo again.
Joanie