PDA

View Full Version : Birthday and RAK Thank You's ...

tesschap
10-27-2009, 08:42 AM
Thanks so much to those of you who have brightened my October. I've traveled a lot this month for work and I let my personal mail pile up until this morning ... I've received so many beautiful cards with so many lovely messages. The Shack is such a wonderful place not only for creative inspiration but also for friendship.

Alex (Funkelzauber) - I love your card. I wish I could lounge on the sofa today in my robe!

Joan (lakeslady) - Your card is beautiful and means so much to me. Yes, October is a tough month. Thank you for reminding me that my sister is smiling down on me. She would definitely be a key part of the Shack if she was with us today!

Jan (far north) - Adorable adorable! I'm hoping to have lobster for dinner tomorrow night as we are celebrating my birthday and our anniversary with one night out tomorrow. Thanks so much.

Joanne (tojoco) - Thank you so much for the lovely card and the goodies. Yes I hope to enjoy lots of cake and ice cream tonight. DH actually baked me a cake last night (for the very first time)! Dark chocolate with chocolate fudge frosting. We will be eating it tonight with coffee ice cream ... so much for Weight Watchers this week!

Nancy (directmailscrapper) - Thank you for the beautiful card. Where did you find that paper ... I love all the purples ... so pretty.

Lesa (tattoolesa) - thanks for the adorable Halloween card. Halloween is my most favorite holiday :) Thanks for thinking of me.

Joanie (ccstampin12) - Thank you for ADORABLE card. I love the image. I first thought it was an adorable lady but and then realized that it's a snail and I remembered your story :) Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Nancy A - thank you so much for the cute RAK. I love the image of the girl stamping. What company is it from? I think it's a must have! Thank you so much for brightening my day.

Sherri (iloveflipflops) - What a beautiful card. The little guy on the front looks so much like Bentley :) I will definately eat more cake today :)

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and thoughtfulness.

Nancy
10-27-2009, 11:53 AM
The stamp is from POSH IMPRESSIONS 1 800 421 POSH
PL-290
Mad Stamper

and I have so many cards to go out again, I think I'll have to use it again. - Nancy