PDA

View Full Version : My day got even better ... I got to talk to Cindi :)

tesschap
10-27-2009, 10:09 PM
Cindi called tonight while I was doing dishes ... yes I did the dishes on my birthday :) Gary cooked a nice dinner and baked me a cake so it was the least I could do. After all the poor guy had to work all day too ;)!!!!!!

My family can not believe all of the cards, emails, phone calls, etc. that I have received from my 'virtual' friends. I actually think they may be jealous!

Cindi after you called we had a great time dalking about our Acadia vacation from a few years ago. Gary kept saying 'she really lives in Bangor and she called you'!

And they still can't believe that Alex called from Germany ... they just don't get it!

Thanks again everyone for making my day special. I cherish all of your friendships.

shadoob
10-27-2009, 10:13 PM
No, they don't get it, but...we do and that's what counts.

cindi
10-27-2009, 10:14 PM
hahaha they are just happy they did not have to hear me sing!!!;)
I'm so glad to hear you have had a nice b-day, and now that you and hubby have remembered how nice acadia is..maybe you cn get him to bring you back..then me & mrs fence can come visit you!!
:)

Christie
10-28-2009, 09:56 AM
You mean you didn't sing to her?! LOL!! It sounds like you had a great birthday!

cindi
10-28-2009, 09:57 AM
You mean you didn't sing to her?! LOL!! It sounds like you had a great birthday!

oh ya..I sang to her,,and you know how awful that is!!
:)

tesschap
10-28-2009, 05:02 PM
Oh yes Cindi sang to me and if her call hadn't caught me off guard I would have put her on the speaker phone for all to enjoy :) I would love for DH to agree to go back to Acadia ... I'm working on it :)

Deborah
10-28-2009, 06:21 PM
Aaawww, so glad your birthday was so wonderul Teresa!! :cute: