PDA

View Full Version : Mystery challange for 30th Oct

frankiesue
10-31-2009, 08:13 AM
Whoops a daisy I nearly forgot all about this with whats been going on here but better late than never eh!!!!!

This weeks challange is to use a roller some where on your card, it can either be the focal point or as a background.

I have several but they seem rarely to get an airing..

I cant wait to see what you come up with........

Here's my example

ccstampin12
10-31-2009, 08:18 AM
I have exactly 2 of the rollers.
I have the one you used and one other, that isn't noticable at all...background. I'll look around and see if I have anything else that is a rolling stamp.
This is a good one!
Joanie
PS....I know I'm signed up for a date in December, but I cannot find the post to tell me what date I will post. Can anyone help me?
I'll post a thread too, in case people miss this!
J

Mrs. Fence
10-31-2009, 12:42 PM
I don't have a roller. It took me a minute to figure out what a roller was! LOL I wonder if Cindi has one...

Artyfarty
10-31-2009, 02:15 PM
sent you a pm Joanie of dates xxx

GrammaStamper
10-31-2009, 02:17 PM
I have exactly 2 of the rollers.
I have the one you used and one other, that isn't noticable at all...background. I'll look around and see if I have anything else that is a rolling stamp.
This is a good one!
Joanie
PS....I know I'm signed up for a date in December, but I cannot find the post to tell me what date I will post. Can anyone help me?
I'll post a thread too, in case people miss this!
J

Joanie - your date is Dec 4th, but you can see the link here.

http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34370

GrammaStamper
10-31-2009, 02:17 PM
I have several rollers, I'll be happy to use them again. Thanks, Sue.

ccstampin12
10-31-2009, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the date for my challenge week, girls!
We need to take care of each other, especially those of us who occasionally lose our minds!
Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
(That should be a rubber stamp!!!!!)
Joanie

morgainegeiser
10-31-2009, 04:37 PM
I never use my roller, had thought about selling them, but haven't done so yet, so I will try and dig one out and use it on a card. thanks

logcabincreations
10-31-2009, 04:56 PM
fun challenge :)

ccstampin12
10-31-2009, 07:20 PM
I posted my card, an ATC, in the Gallery.
I forgot to link it...maybe I can add it in a minute.
I made the ATCs for a swap, and used the challenge roller stamp as well!
Joanie

Link:
http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=24164&ppuser=493

HeatherJ
11-01-2009, 07:19 AM
What a good challenge. I have several rolllers, in both sizes but they have not seen ink in years, if ever! Maybe the homework fairy will come by today and do some so I can stamp a card!!!

kerry
11-01-2009, 01:56 PM
I have tons of rollers too and MOST of them have never seen a pad of ink...I'll get one started. As for people who have no roller, try using a clear stamp wrapped around a dowel or pencil or lip gloss tube.

....Hmmm..>That could be a video tutorial! LOL...

Here's mine...posted late as usual! I can't seem to find time to stamp during the week!

Pooch! (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=24219)

Kerry

logcabincreations
11-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Here's mine...and I hope it was o.k. to combine it with Shack Survivor:
http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=24174&cat=638

cindi
11-02-2009, 09:04 PM
I don't have a roller. It took me a minute to figure out what a roller was! LOL I wonder if Cindi has one...

I have just one Tracey, and no handle, so we will have to do it manually..are you up to it??
:)

logcabincreations
11-02-2009, 09:51 PM
I have just one Tracey, and no handle, so we will have to do it manually..are you up to it?? :)

ROFL......I had to do mine manually because I couldn't find the handle and I was in a hurry to get my card in the Survivor gallery....so I ended up with a farm scene on the palm of my right hand :D

cindi
11-02-2009, 09:55 PM
ROFL......I had to do mine manually because I couldn't find the handle and I was in a hurry to get my card in the Survivor gallery....so I ended up with a farm scene on the palm of my right hand :D

lol!!..ok, I may end up all stamped and inky too
:)

Mrs. Fence
11-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Sounds like fun! LOL!!!