PDA

View Full Version : Cricut Expression Class

stampinmom3
10-31-2009, 08:11 PM
My friend and I went to our LSS today for a Cricut Expression class. I've had mine since December 07, but really have only used it to cut letters etc for my scrapbooks. I'm really glad I went. The class was 20.00 and lasted from about 1-3. She went over all the buttons and really explained things to us. She also taught us that you can cut regular contact paper and make your own home decor elements for your walls. You do not have to buy the more expensive vinyl. I was really tickled about that. I came home and got out my cartridges and played around for about two more hours. I really want to go up and play some more, but I should go hang with the kiddos instead! I still am having some issues figuring out my one cartridge Doodlecharms, but I think I just keep playing with it and see if I can figure it out. Anyhow, I love learning new things!

jazzypurple853
10-31-2009, 08:27 PM
Sounds like a really cool class! I have the original cricut. So I'm sure there are some buttons on the cricut, that I don;'t know what they do. Anything I do with the cricut, is trial and error. I too have the doodlecharms cartridge. I love all the seasonal stuff that the cartridge has to offer.

Paula Carden
10-31-2009, 08:33 PM
I have the doodlecharms and regular cricut-but have not used the doodlecharms much either. Has lots of cute things tho. A class would really be nice-good you could go.

dancing queen
10-31-2009, 10:03 PM
I sure wish my LSS would have a Cricut class... well, a girl can dream! Have fun with it, Kim!

Mrs. Middleton
11-01-2009, 12:45 AM
i LIVE for my cricut!!!! i got the original one wen it first came out and then upgraded to the expression.. i use it on a daily basis... if you have any questions please ask!!!

stampinmom3
11-01-2009, 08:13 AM
It's funny really, I came home and read the manuel that was with it. Amazing what I could have learned by doing that. LOL
Mrs. M- I need help with doodlecharms. Do you have that cartridge??

ngreek
11-01-2009, 02:18 PM
What specific help are you needing with the doodlecharms?