PDA

View Full Version : Thank you GSMom! I went to Wally World

directmailscrapper
11-02-2009, 10:49 PM
And I found the "copic toolbox" for under $7! Thank you! And then I got a new behind the door shoe holder for my punches so I can get them out of the big box and out where I can use them.

Our Wally World stinks -- not very clean, too crowded, lousy parking -- but it was worth the trip this time!

Thanks for the advice! Now my Copics can be more mobile!

Paula Carden
11-03-2009, 06:33 AM
Nancy I think we need to talk about your Copic Addiction- Hi I am Nancy and I have a Copic Addiction- just kidding- that is an awesome set up (and inexpensive too) for all those pens Cindy has.

gssoccermom
11-03-2009, 07:50 AM
Yah gsmom is a great enabler of stamping things. Even if it is just the cases to hold them. Ha ha ha really I love her and all of her great ideas!

Patty
11-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Is there a picture of this posted anywhere? I need something more "classy" than a gallon freezer bag. (don't I???)

directmailscrapper
11-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Nancy I think we need to talk about your Copic Addiction- Hi I am Nancy and I have a Copic Addiction- just kidding- that is an awesome set up (and inexpensive too) for all those pens Cindy has.

I know, a special home for my Copics... and I even ventured to WalMart to get it! That's a labor of love! (considering our Walmart!)

Paula Carden
11-03-2009, 07:31 PM
I know, a special home for my Copics... and I even ventured to WalMart to get it! That's a labor of love! (considering our Walmart!)

Too funny-what we want do to fulfill our needs! It sure changes as we get older (The needs and fulfillments)

iloveflipflops
11-03-2009, 07:52 PM
I would like to see this tool chest too please!!! Cindy, its YOUR turn to enable ME :)