PDA

View Full Version : Challenge for the week for November 13

Mrs. Fence
11-07-2009, 09:09 AM
Hey, Ladies! Not sure if I've posted this correctly (if I haven't, I'd love help!) and I KNOW I'm a day late (sorry) but here is my challenge for next week.

My challenge to you is to make a card/project using a digi stamp. It can be any digi stamp from any company. You may combine it with rubber or acrylic stamps, anything goes as long as you use a digi stamp! I've attached 2 files in this thread for you to download (free) and use if you choose, but it is not necessary. These two stamps are part of a complete set that have been donated by Lindsay from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. She will be donating the whole set as a prize at the end of the challenge. :cute: Have fun ladies!

Here (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=24151&ppuser=3149) is a link to a card I made using a digi stamp and an acrylic stamp.

kerry
11-07-2009, 09:12 AM
Great idea...and I'm going to get to work on the two challenges that are posted!

Just to let everyone know, the challenge will close at the end of the month so you have the whole month to participate in this challenge and all four November challenges.

Kerry

Mrs. Fence
11-07-2009, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the reminder, Kerry!

kimmyqtgirl
11-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Ok now I feel motivated to use a digi stamp:) I've been putting It off. Great idea!

cindi
11-07-2009, 05:22 PM
I was planning on using that image for a swap soon, maybe I can get it done And kill 2 birds (pun intended) with one stone
:)

Mrs. Fence
11-15-2009, 04:49 PM
Just bumping this up and reminding everyone to grab the freebies in my original post. You do not need to use this digi stamp to enter-you can use any digi stamp you like. Don't forget to post your links in this thread, so I'll be able to find them!!! Happy stamping!

Mrs. Fence
11-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Bumping this up again. Come on, girls, let's take on some of these fun challenges!! Post your links here in this thread. You have till Monday night!

cindi
11-25-2009, 01:03 PM
why didn't I post my lindsay project from last week here?? dum dum dum:wub:
oh well, now I will have to do one for this week!

Mrs. Fence
11-25-2009, 01:07 PM
why didn't I post my lindsay project from last week here?? dum dum dum:wub:
oh well, now I will have to do one for this week!

Post it now, Silly!

lakeslady
11-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Here is my entry for Mrs Fence's digital challenge
Digital image from Mo's Pencil, words from Stampin UP

cindi
11-26-2009, 04:34 PM
ok, I did it, here is my card, well atc
:)http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=24403&limit=recent