PDA

View Full Version : It's a gorgeous day in the neighborhood today

tojoco
11-07-2009, 11:31 AM
The temp is suppose to reach 78 degrees in Memphis today but after my workout at the gym, I'll be crafting while watching the Georgia Tech football game. :cool: What's on your agenda for today?

maxiesmom
11-07-2009, 11:59 AM
We're not getting quite that warm here today, but it is pretty awesome out. I keep taking all the shredded leaves my neighbor can create and covering my flower beds with them so they will be all cozy for the winter. I suspect he thinks I'm insane, he picks them up and I dump them on my stuff! Hey it saves him buying bags, he uses my cans and I empty them for him.

I still have some laundry to get done, a little work on the basement from last weekends mess and finish my Christmas tag swap. It IS going in the mail on Monday- OMG- Monday is Veteran's Day isn't it? Doh! Kick me for being such a procrastinator!

Nancy
11-07-2009, 04:21 PM
My younger son is here and this afternoon we played Upwords, he is used to Scrabble, but he really liked the game. He is in for a wedding so in between has lots of free time, tonight he goes again. I am so happy just to have him to myself for a change. - Nancy

logcabincreations
11-07-2009, 04:34 PM
It got up to about 70 here today and beautiful. I went to my husband's aunt's 80 birthday party. Then I went to get groceries. Now I'm baking cookies to take to our miitary support group meeting at church tonight.

Jadyeebugsaunt
11-07-2009, 04:48 PM
It was in the mid 60's today and wonderful, I spent the day cleaning and am not finished yet.Tonight I might craft a bit take a bubble bath and watch movies on LMN.