PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!!!

Darleneh710
11-07-2009, 10:46 PM
I didn't know where to post this...so I thought since it was RAK this was a good place.

Thanks to my secret angel!

Thank you so much whoever you are who paid my membership for another year! I couldn't believe it when I went into my email tonight and saw I had a PM or two from the shack. I am so very thankful I only wish I knew who you were so I could properly thank you.

It really touched my heart to know someone was so kind to do this for me. I feel bad, it's not that I couldn't afford to pay it.

Thank you so much! I have a couple of ideas who it could be like...maybe my SS....but I would really love it if you could tell me who you are so I can properly thank you.

This is the most wonderful gift. I am so happy and very thankful.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))

cindi
11-07-2009, 10:49 PM
oh my gosh..how sweet!!!
maybe someday we can all do this for a sistah shackie when she needs it. It certainly fits with how friendly a community we are.
I have the warm fuzzies just reading this
:)

Darleneh710
11-07-2009, 10:53 PM
oh my gosh..how sweet!!!
maybe someday we can all do this for a sistah shackie when she needs it. It certainly fits with how friendly a community we are.
I have the warm fuzzies just reading this
:)

I agree, Cindi, one of my friends on facebook ( a friend from hs)...has on her wall/page on fb about doing kind things for others/ raks / like she bought the woman behind her at DD a coffee one day! How sweet! And she talks about doing little things for others that might change their day.

This kind gesture really did something wonderful for me.I wasnt having the greatest day...or week...or life...but this really puts a positive spin on it and I am determined to do something nice for someone else ...pass it on is what Jen had put on her wall on facebook.

Such a great feeling helping others and being the recipient!

cindi
11-07-2009, 10:57 PM
I agree Darlene, I always have loved giving rather than getting, just because of how good it feels to give. Even if the giving is something as simple as a kind word and a smile.
:nod:

jazzypurple853
11-08-2009, 12:59 PM
What a great gesture! shackies are the best!

maxiesmom
11-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Oh how sweet. Pay it forward is always a good motto.