PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Music

Firecracker
11-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would share...I have loaded all my Christmas music on my Ipod and I am listening to it. I just love this time of year!! Hugs, Heather

suzi_f
11-08-2009, 09:30 PM
2 stations here in the StL area have already started playing Christmas Music. It's been near 80 here all weekend. Kinda hard to get into the mood for Walking in a Winter Wonderland when your sweating your socks off!!!

cindi
11-08-2009, 09:35 PM
hahha Suzi! too funny. we have had snow here twice and I haven't heard any Christmas music yet> maybe that's what I need, some nice uplifting Christmas music
:yes:

suzi_f
11-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Well, if you feel the need for a C'mas fix, here (http://www.kezk.com/) you go! I HATE the chick who's "djing" now but, she's still playing C'mas music.

cindi
11-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Thanks
hey..I[m just getting adds. what am I doing wrong
:)

Stampo
11-08-2009, 10:00 PM
There's a radio station here that starts playing Christmas music 24/7 the day after Thanksgiving and I love it.

Stampo
11-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Well, if you feel the need for a C'mas fix, here (http://www.kezk.com/) you go! I HATE the chick who's "djing" now but, she's still playing C'mas music.

Thanks, Suzi... I'm listening and singing along now!

Stampo
11-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Thanks
hey..I[m just getting adds. what am I doing wrong
It took me a bit to figure it out too... on the right click on Listen Live to the top one and then you get about a 15 second ad before the music starts.

cindi
11-08-2009, 10:05 PM
There's a radio station here that starts playing Christmas music 24/7 the day after Thanksgiving and I love it.

ya, that's what I get here too. What does it say that I love walking in a winter wonderland and also Adam sandlers haunnika (sp?) song?? I'm crazy

Firecracker
11-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Last couple of years a radio station here in Utah would start the day of Halloween but they didn't this year. I had to get my own out. Suzi, you should be listening to Kenny Chesney's All I want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan. I love that song. Hugs, Heather

cindi
11-08-2009, 10:33 PM
It took me a bit to figure it out too... on the right click on Listen Live to the top one and then you get about a 15 second ad before the music starts.

ok, I'll try that

suzi_f
11-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Did you get it to work?? There were ALOT of ads when I first turned it on; had to wait for what seemed like 20 minutes before the music started. Hope you can get it to work!

cindi
11-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Did you get it to work?? There were ALOT of ads when I first turned it on; had to wait for what seemed like 20 minutes before the music started. Hope you can get it to work!

I'm tired and out of patence for one day..but I'm gonna try i tomorrow

Thanks

suzi_f
11-08-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm sorry!! Hope you can get it figured out tomorrow. HUGS!!

Try this (http://player.play.it/player/player.html?v=4.9.24b&id=169&onestat=kezk) link.

maxiesmom
11-09-2009, 08:05 AM

That's the day AFTER Thanksgiving, it's still early November! Both of our main pop stations here in Detroit started on Friday, it's too early!!

iloveflipflops
11-09-2009, 08:31 AM
Our radio station had Christmas music this past weekend and I was listening to it on the way to the craft fair on Saturday. Loved it!

Thinking I need to add Christmas music to my blog if I remember how.

Inkisallover
11-09-2009, 08:33 AM
We have a station that started playing Christmas music the day after Halloween, too. They play three Christmas songs at the top of the hour and regular music for the rest of the hour until the day after Thanksgiving. Then I think it will be all Christmas music.