PDA

View Full Version : Hubby's Fence Co. was on tv!

Mrs. Fence
11-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Hubby was channel surfing tonight and found this program about local businesses, so he stopped to check it out and watched the end of an interview with a man who does business down the street from ours. The next interview was just starting and Ralph said "Hey - that's our warehouse!" The man who built our building was being interviewed in our warehouse and we didn't even know about it! We watched it and our business was shown throughout the interview, along with several other buildings that Jeff had built. Here's a link to the site, if you would like to check it out.

http://localdiscovery.tv/

Click the link above, then click on Bangor ME. Next click on JM Brown Contractors, and you can see our business. (I couldn't link directly to the program, but it's super easy to get there) If you watch for a few minutes, you can see our showroom and our front yard. We thought it was really cool!

Patty
11-14-2009, 09:50 PM
That's really cool. I'm very surprised that they could film your place without telling you (or asking you?)

cindi
11-14-2009, 09:51 PM
very cool!! hey, I noticed it all looked really clean..does that mean we won't have to clean this week?? lol

Just kidding! That's great for Ralph. so I have to ask..is that brown guy married? he's not bad..
lol
:)

Mrs. Fence
11-14-2009, 09:56 PM
very cool!! hey, I noticed it all looked really clean..does that mean we won't have to clean this week?? lol

Just kidding! That's great for Ralph. so I have to ask..is that brown guy married? he's not bad..
lol
:)

Ha ha ha ha! I was thinking the same thing! It must have been filmed when it was first built, I'm guessing. It looks too neat and clean for it to have been this week! I'll have to watch again, and see if I can figure it out.

I check it out. It had to have been filmed this summer as the "Active Yards" sign on the wall wasn't there till this year. And yes, Cindi, he's available~and LOADED!

Mrs. Middleton
11-15-2009, 02:04 AM
very cool!!!

jazzypurple853
11-15-2009, 07:18 AM
How exciting!

Far North
11-15-2009, 02:11 PM
How cool is that!! Thanks for sharing Tracey!

PS...Go Cindi!