PDA

View Full Version : Hi

SunnyWL
01-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Hello, I'm Wendy (Sunny) and I'm new here. I just discovered this website from the Stamping Top 50 websites link. I frequent the Splitcoaststampers website which is my second home next to my actual house. I am always open to new things so I thought I'd check this out. How is this different from Splitcoast? Looking forward to meeting new people !!
~Wendy :spinny:

toao
01-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Hello Wendy, and welcome to the stamp shack! Glad you found us. Well, for starters, you will find some very friendly and talented people here. Everyone is really helpful. I'll let someone else answer your questions about how the site is different. I'm not on 2 peas enough to compare the two. But I will tell you this: Sherry (the wonderful woman that started this site) is so nice and helpful, and really keeps things on this site updated and fresh, new, and exciting for us.

I'm Mary BTW. I'm a SAHM from FL. I have 1 DD who is 5, and I've been married 17 years. I do scrapbooking, stamping, and photography. Primarily this is a stamping website, so when I want to post scrap layouts I post them at 2peas and then link it here. Sherry doesn't mind our links, you just can't post scrapbooking in the gallery here.

Enjoy the shack!

Mary

toao
01-06-2007, 08:57 AM
P.S. You may want to check out the "Getting started" forum. It will give you more info.

Mary

Deborah
01-06-2007, 09:33 AM
WELCOME to the Shack Wendy!

Sherry
01-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Hello, I'm Wendy (Sunny) and I'm new here. I just discovered this website from the Stamping Top 50 websites link. I frequent the Splitcoaststampers website which is my second home next to my actual house. I am always open to new things so I thought I'd check this out. How is this different from Splitcoast? Looking forward to meeting new people !!
~Wendy :spinny:

Welcome to The Shack, Wendy.

How is our website different from Splitcoast? Well, for starters, we are not predominantly Stampin' Up. We like to discuss and share information regarding all of the major (and minor too) stamping companies. We also have a Creative Team that plan challenges, contests, and fun events for our users to participate in. The Creative Team recently held a Haunted Shack Night and Snowball 2006 where users participated in fun activies (challenges, scavenger hunts, ect.) and took home some great prizes. We also have a pretty groovy swap board and a live chat room, and have just started a demo/rep/consultant directory. And, last but certainly not least, we have an amazingly FRIENDLY and talented group of ladies which, in my opinion, you will find nowhere else. Our boards are free of the drama/arguments that usually take place on other websites.

Hope this answers your question and I hope you enjoy your visit with us :)

Cheers,
Sherry

Jellybean298
01-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Welcome Wendy,

You'll love it here a great of friendly and talented folks.

Erin K
01-06-2007, 10:12 AM
Welcome Wendy!! I hope you enjoy it here. One difference is that splitcoast uses a lot of blue and we use a lot of green.

iloveflipflops
01-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Welcome Wendy. I am Sherri and addicted to this site.

smileycollector
01-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Welcome Wendy! Love your SUNNY name! :)
Smiles 2 U from Pam in Nebraska! :)

shuggy
01-06-2007, 12:42 PM
welcome to the shack, wendy! it's a wonderful place to be!

i'm angie from utah, and like sherri, i'm totally addicted to the shack!

stampcrazyjulie
01-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Hi, Wendy! Welcome to The Shack! We are so glad to have you come join us! :) I am Julie from Utah.

Wife2TJ
01-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Welcome! I'm always over at Splitcoast as well, but have been loving it over here. Look forward to getting to know you!

ctinyjoy
01-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Hello from FL. I am Cheri (the only one that spells it with a C) and look forward to chatting and swapping with you soon.

patg
01-07-2007, 01:49 AM
Hello Wendy,

Welcome to the stamp shack!
Pat