PDA

View Full Version : You know its been a long time when...

JBgreendawn
11-17-2009, 10:12 PM
it takes you 15 minutes to figure out how to make a new post.

( I have been a bad friend )
to many people here and i regret that one... I Have fallen deeply into the pit of playing facebook games ( er, Crack-book apps...)

I have had my laptop in a fix it shop for over a week now.. Waiting to hear if its a fix-able thing or a smash it and start saving for a new one thing... so this is just a quick peek - in on hubs desk top. but, I'm trying to be better about coming back in here. I miss you guys.

I belong to that Stamp Shack group on facebook but, i cant figure it out. do things get posted to it? like with links back to the shack??

cindi
11-17-2009, 10:16 PM
hey stacy..I miss you!! so nice to see you checking in! I hope your laptop is save-able!
come visit more often, we are fun too!
:)

ccstampin12
11-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Been missing you!
I asked about you a while back...and found that you'd found a 'new love' in Facebook!
LOL
Glad you miss us and that you'll be back more often now!
Joanie

JBgreendawn
11-17-2009, 10:34 PM
:) thanks guys gotta go chop bread and get it going and boil noodles and such , hubs just got home so he's kicking me off his puter for now...

cindi
11-17-2009, 10:44 PM
:) thanks guys gotta go chop bread and get it going and boil noodles and such , hubs just got home so he's kicking me off his puter for now...

come back as soon as you can!!
:)

dancing queen
11-17-2009, 11:48 PM
what a sweet smile/face/person... please come back again!

Far North
11-18-2009, 08:35 AM
Yes, you have been missed! And even more so when I loose track of your work when your not posting on your blog too! I am afraid I can't fit facebook into my schedule.

Hope now that your studio is cooler we will see a little more of your stamping!
Stop back by soon!!

MidwestStamper
11-18-2009, 12:05 PM
I don't think that the actual Face Book 'Group' gets much use on there--if it did, you would see the updates posted on your daily 'feed'. I tend to forget about it.

BTW--glad to see you here!

JBgreendawn
11-18-2009, 07:58 PM
ah heard from the puter guys my screen on my laptop is dead and is gonna be replaced they are overnighting a screen... so hopefully soon..

on another note, i am doing a scary thing starting tomorrow... gonna have a craft bazaar booth selling only one of a kind hand made by yours truly cards...

most you've already seen only a few photos are trapped in the laptop. I know i know i could re=load them and such to hubs puter and upload again, Ill work on that later.

(my current avatar photo hides in there too shocked me to see this old one here haha)

anyways I still volunteer inside the subgroup of WishRak inside scs updating the wish list (which is what I'm doing now and thought i would pop in real quick and wave while i was thinking about it)

directmailscrapper
11-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Stacey -- great to see you pop in! I was hooked on FB for a while but I attended the 12-step program and now I pop in there AFTER I check in at the Shack! Don't be a stranger!

JBgreendawn
11-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Nancy...

where does the 12 step crack-book program hide??? :wideeyed: