PDA

View Full Version : newbie here :)

ChristyR
01-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Hi new friends... My name is Christy and i wanted to drop in and say hi to you all. Thank you to Erin K for introducing me to this cool website. I can't wait to dive right into all the fun you guys are having here and "snoop" around at all you ladies talent.

a little about me... I am 27 years old i have been married to a wonderful man Dave(31) for the last 6 years. we have two georgeous little boys Davie(4) and Cole (1) they are the LOVE of my life, i don't know what we ever did without them. God has blessed me with a wonderful family and I am able to be a SAHM to my boys which i wouldn't change for the world. I LOVE LOVE LOVE...stamping,scrapbooking and cardmaking oh did i say I LOVE IT :) We live in Jacksonville, FL born and raised and won't stray far from there...gotta LOVE this 75 degree weather in January ahhh that is why i live in FL :) well enough about me, thanks for reading can't wait to get to know ya

christy

craftingcrazy
01-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Welcome Christy! Glad to meet you. My name is Donna and I'm over on the west coast in Portland OR, where it's no where near 75 degrees! The closest ski resort (which is about an hour away) is getting about a foot of snow a day for the last couple days!
Welcome aboard and enjoy all the creativity and fun this group has to offer daily!
Donna

scrappinnuts
01-06-2007, 11:11 AM
HI Christy.. I am Terry From California.. But not 75 degress in the winter here..at least not where I live in the High Desert high is expected to be 42 today... Sunny. I am married with 3 Children 1 DS, 23, 1DD21, 1 DD18.. 1DDIL, 1 DGD..I love to scrapbook and stamp and craft as much as i can..Welcome to the shack you will love it here.

tojoco
01-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Welcome Christy. Any friend of Erin's is certainly a friend of ours. You will absolutely love being here with all these friendly, creative people. I'm Joanne from Tennessee. Hope to chat and swap with you real soon.

iloveflipflops
01-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Hi Christy. Nice to meet you. I am Sherri from North Carolina. I used to live in FL (down near West Palm Beach) and Erin and i have gotten together in person several times :). I am also a SAHM with 2 kids, ages 11 and 14. Can't wait to get to know you better. You will love Erin. How close do you two live to each other?

smileycollector
01-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Welcome Christy! I'm glad you joined in and introduced yourself. You'll love it here at The Shack!!! :)
Smiles,
Pam from Nebraska

Jellybean298
01-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Hello and welcome Christy. Nice to meet you.

shuggy
01-06-2007, 12:47 PM
hi christy. welcome to the shack! i'm angie from utah, where it is currently 20 degrees according to weather.com (but says feels like 9). i haven't ventured out yet to see if it really feels like 9, but it looks awfully cold!

stampcrazyjulie
01-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi, Christy! My name is Julie & I too am a SAHM. I have 4 little Kiddos, Mollie is 11 1/2 months, Jack is 2, Maggie is 4 & my oldest Abby is 6...all with Birthdays coming up in the next 2 months! Another Utahn here! :)

We are so glad to have a new Friend here! Erin is great, isn't she? :)

Caboverde1
01-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Hi Christy...Welcome!
Im Tonii from California...Im a Working Mother of 3. Chanel 14, Justyce 10, and Jourdan 2...oh and my DH William (whos in the doghouse today!) LOL
Your gonna love it here!
Tonii

Wife2TJ
01-06-2007, 07:54 PM
WELCOME! Look forward to getting to know you. -Samantha

ctinyjoy
01-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Hi from another Floridian. I live in the Daytona area, so not too far away. I have three boys and a great DH. Hope to chat and swap with you soon.

patg
01-07-2007, 01:51 AM
Hi Christie

Welcome aboard! I live in Surrey, BC and have 2 boys too (8) and (5).

Pat

Dibby
01-07-2007, 04:58 AM
Hi Christy,

WELCOME:cute:

My name is Debbie and i live on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Austalia. I to also have two children a Kym (25) and Jess (22). and i believe that you are going to love it on here, just as much as i have!!! :nod:

Dibby

GrammaStamper
01-07-2007, 05:08 AM
Welcome to The Shack, Christy. It's a great place to hang out, so join in the fun anytime.

LinzyD
01-07-2007, 05:49 AM
I'm sure you'll fit right in here!
Linzy

ChristyR
01-07-2007, 04:26 PM
a special thank you to all of you nice ladies for the warm welcome. i look forward to joining in also. thanks again

tattoolesa
01-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Welcome Christy!! You will have fun here plus make some great friends! Plus this "shack" is overflowing with creative inspiration!!

Lesa from MA

buggainok
01-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Welcome Christy - Look forward to getting to know you.

tesschap
01-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Hi Christy. I'm Teresa. I'm also new to this board. I live in upstate NY but I've vacationed in Amelia Island, near JAX. You're in a beautiful area.

DH & I have two sons - 22 and 24 - both recent college grads living home but shopping for houses of their own :) (There is a light at the end of the tunnel)! We also have a two year old Chocolate Lab, Bentley.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Teresa

hbpuppy
01-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Hi Christy. I'm Heather. I live in Orange County California because I too love 75 degree winters. No kids but I have 2 boy dogs who think they are humans. Welcome. Heather

Erin K
01-08-2007, 10:20 PM
I don't know how I entirely missed this thread but this is my newest friend Christy. She lives right here in my town. Not as close as the stamp store, but right near the Hobby Lobby. (I think I get confused easily) We haven't gotten together in person yet, but we will. :) I'm so happy to have a new stampin friend close.

KylaMaestas
01-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Christy... welcome to the Shack!! I have only been a member or a few hours but the shack is already starting to feel like home. Everyone here is so friendly. I am in Rock Spring WY and would absolutely die to have 75 degrees right about now... it has been so cold here today. We were below zero this morning with gusts of wind ranging from 25-70 miles an hour. However, the flip side of that is I would not want the warm summer weather you have. Anyway, great to meet you and learn so much about you! Happy Stamping.

Kyla Maestas