PDA

View Full Version : Such a cool food site!

maxiesmom
11-28-2009, 08:18 PM
I just saw this on another board and spent at least a half hour looking at so much yumminess! Good thing I am in a baking, treat making mood! The Pie in a jar is too cute!

http://www.ourbestbites.com/

jazzypurple853
11-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Oh my goodness! What a awesome site!

cindi
11-28-2009, 09:02 PM
what a cool site!! look out treadmill..here I come!!
:)

teabear
11-28-2009, 10:20 PM
Yummy! I've already written down her recipe for Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and Stuffed Potatoes. My family will thank you tomorrow :)

Mrs. Fence
11-28-2009, 10:30 PM
OK, now I'm REALLY hungry! What a cool site. TFS! :) Gotta go raid the fridge...

maxiesmom
11-28-2009, 10:48 PM
Yummy! I've already written down her recipe for Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and Stuffed Potatoes. My family will thank you tomorrow :)

Those sound really good, I didn't see that. Must go back.

Far North
11-28-2009, 11:19 PM
Great site-thanks Kathy! I'm thinking I need to make a goal of trying a brand new meal at least once a week beginning in January. It is so-o easy for me to do the same ol' thing.'

On a different note when I was a M's yesterday the staff were putting out ceramic mini-loaf pans-$1. each! Fun for the presentation of bread gifts.

cindi
11-28-2009, 11:28 PM
Great site-thanks Kathy! I'm thinking I need to make a goal of trying a brand new meal at least once a week beginning in January. It is so-o easy for me to do the same ol' thing.'

On a different note when I was a M's yesterday the staff were putting out ceramic mini-loaf pans-$1. each! Fun for the presentation of bread gifts.

I LOVE those mini loaf pans! I have used them for gifts and I have a few I've kept..sometimes instead of cupcakes or muffins I like to make mini loafs, and they are so cute in these mini loaf pans
:)

Fief14
11-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Awesome! thanks so much for sharing this site--you know me, I'm always looking to try new recipes!