PDA

View Full Version : who do you make Valentine cards for?

cindi
01-06-2007, 06:57 PM
I usually just make one for df and thats it.
So I was wondering who you make them for.
:)

mydogstinks2
01-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Just my DH. I don't think I've ever even though of making one for anybody else. Mabye my Mom?

Jellybean298
01-06-2007, 07:02 PM
I make 3. On for DS, DD and my DH.

suzi_f
01-06-2007, 07:07 PM
I used to send V'day cards to my nieces & nephews. But, since I started stamping, I really haven't done it. Hmmm, odd. I have a good excuse to stamp & don't do it.

Vintagegal
01-06-2007, 07:11 PM
I like to make them for my husband and son. I may make one for my mom and dad this year, also.

Christie
01-06-2007, 07:15 PM
I just make one for my DBF. I'm making more this year so that I can have some to put into sets for next Christmas and I'm hosting a Valentine swap!

hbpuppy
01-06-2007, 07:16 PM
I make them for my: sister, neice, mom, and friends. I always use to make one for my Grampa (who was my true Valentine) but he passed on. I use to make Valentine cards and send them instead of Christmas cards.

Heather

buggainok
01-06-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm kind of new to stamping, but really excited about another occasion to make cards for!

I have a large list I plan to send Valentines to. I think most people are so thrilled to get a card in the mail, instead of another bill.:) When it's a handmade card, that makes it even more special.

I am sending to my retired ex-boss and his wife, all my grown children & spouses. Many Grandkids. My dh's bookkeeper, who we are friendly with.

Several gals I used to work with before I retired last year.

I sent some cute Halloween cards out to this same sort of list, and most everyone called me about them. It was a great chance to reconnect with people I don't talk to much anymore. I told them all to watch their mailbox, because there would probably be more coming.

I don't receive cards very often, myself, but I know how much I appreciate it when anyone sends me a card.

lost luggage
01-06-2007, 08:49 PM
I make them for all of my boyfriends, my friends, family, etc. :)

cindi
01-06-2007, 08:51 PM
I make them for all of my boyfriends, my friends, family, etc. :)

your Ex the pt won't be getting one will he??:nah:

lost luggage
01-06-2007, 08:52 PM
your Ex the pt won't be getting one will he??:nah:

No- he blew his chance. :cute:

maxiesmom
01-07-2007, 10:24 AM
I made some for my early Feb. flood cards! And I may RAK a few people with them.

Spartymom
01-07-2007, 10:34 AM
I make one for my mom b/c it's also her wedding anniversary. Then, some years I might make one for my Brother and niece. But, I think I'll make more cards this year. I'm waiting on a SU stamp that is valentines. Yeah. DD is going to make her valentines this year for her 1st grade class. Kim