PDA

View Full Version : So I am going to FL to see my mom and dad on Friday

iloveflipflops
12-08-2009, 10:06 AM
for a long weekend. I am looking forward to it but I am NOT looking forward to 80 degree heat. Am I crazy? I prefer it cold :).

I have been putting tanning lotion on my legs so i don't look so white. HA

I am also busy stamping things ahead of time to take some swaps with me. I feel like all my ATC"s will look the same so its hard coming up with 15 DIFFERENT ones. yes, I am in that many!! LOL

Someone better take notes while I'm gone. And better notes than Suzi usually takes. She doesn't take notes that great and I just shrug my shoulders after reading her notes. Sorry Suzi. LOL

cindi
12-08-2009, 10:46 AM
have a safe & fun trip!! Hey, I'm in that many swaps too..lol I hope you'll be able to check in with us.
happy trails
:)

suzi_f
12-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Well! I never..... (what does that mean?? Why does no one ever finish it????) I guess I won't volunteer to take notes. But, I predict that people will do stuff & new cards/atcs will be posted. Someone may even host a swap & you won't be here. So haha. LOL Have fun, drive carefully. Will that be near your sis too??

My3Ds
12-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Have a safe and fun trip. Wow Suzi! Sherri is hard on ya, girl. ha ;)

jazzypurple853
12-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Have a safe trip. Enjoy time with your family.

suzi_f
12-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Have a safe and fun trip. Wow Suzi! Sherri is hard on ya, girl. ha ;)

She IS really mean, isn't she. LOL

teabear
12-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Dang, Sherri, give Suzi a break. Just be glad I'm not taking notes. It would be something like this....everyone's getting ready for the holidays, stamping is going on along with some swaps and somebody is sick. How's that? LOL

iloveflipflops
12-08-2009, 03:16 PM
HA HA Ok ok I'm sorry Suzi. You can take notes for me if you want. I will NOT have access to the Shack while I am away for 6 days. I think I can check my email but that will be it. Charlie will not let me take his i-phone. Shame on him!! Oh well. Yes, I will actually be staying at Debbie's house for a few days. She bought me pumpkin pie ice cream so I can't wait for that. Also, we will have YaYa's for dinner one night. We don't have Ya Ya's here. I think they are only in Florida.

cindi
12-08-2009, 03:21 PM
hey! I wonder if Shelley is as good with notes as she is with Links..maybe she should take teh notes
:)

shuggy
12-08-2009, 03:27 PM
soak up some sun for me!! i'll think cool thoughts in our 17 degrees!!

Paula Carden
12-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Be careful! There are lots of other crazy drivers on the road!
Shame on Charley for not letting you have the I-phone, he should know by now how important you are to the Shack. Besides it has been established now that none of us and esp Suzi (lol) can be trusted to take notes. What will we do!

Have fun!

shadoob
12-08-2009, 09:05 PM
My notes are like the others..especially since I am now missing so many days around here....
have fun and enjoy that sunshine (you are nuts to not like it) How come we can't trade places?!?! be careful driving.