PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for friends..

Artyfarty
12-13-2009, 02:25 PM
I have known my friend Isabel for over 21 years and today we had lunch at her home with the kids n hubby. And I have to admit that today was one of the best days I have had in ages, True friends are hard to come by and I nearly lost mine some while back due to family commitments etc, but we decided that 21 + years is too long to let our friendship drift. Phone calls/ texts are just not the same as meeting up and getting together. We chatted about the old days and laughed at the new , played the kids up and hubby tormented them so much he forgot he was nearly 50!, that so much fun to watch.:). In life you can call people friends but True friends come by few n often and I am lucky to say She is my True friend and always will be.
What has e1 done today to make them feel warm n cozy inside?

cindi
12-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Gary & I lazed in bed this morning cuddling with the kittys then I made a big pot of chicken noodle soup..yup, That's what made me feel warm & cozy today. So glad you have such a special friendship..they are very important.
:)

stampinmom3
12-13-2009, 04:10 PM
This weekend has a been a warm and cozy weekend. Believe it or not I have only gone out of the house to cross the road and get my mail or leave the dogs out. I have had a sweatpants kind of weekend. I never get to do that. So, yes this is my warm and cozy today!

jazzypurple853
12-13-2009, 04:50 PM
Today, I went to Barnes and Noble. I thought the store opened at 9:00, well it opens at 10:00 on Sunday,this is not the first time that I've done this. Anyways, as soon as the doors to the store opened, a whole mob, went thru the doors. Well I waited till the mob went thru the doors. After a while it was safe to go, so as I was about to go, I noticed a lady with a cane, she too was waiting for the mob to go thru, so I opened the door for her as she went thru the doors. She was standing there a few feet back from the door, the whole time with her cane, and nobody noticed her.

Paula Carden
12-13-2009, 08:00 PM
Oh Shelley you are so kind and thoughtful!

I have had a day mostly at home. We did visit my dh elderly aunt and uncle this afternoon for a short time. Mostly I have stamped, caught up on laundry, napped and cuddled with the kitties and doggy oh yea and dh. We both enjoy the cats and dog. Where does the time go!

Sue sounds like a perfect day especially during the holiday season!