PDA

View Full Version : Nice Site!!!

Donna519
01-07-2007, 07:11 AM
This is a nice site so I registered this morning. Will take me a bit to try and navigate through everything but I'll get there.

Hmm.... to introduce myself, I am Donna and I live in Southwestern Ontario. I started stamping a couple of years ago and I signed up last January with Stampin' Up! I'm a Hobby Demo as I signed up just to get my discount. I love SU inks, cardstock, accessories, but I also love images from TAC, High Hopes, and Stampscapes. I have bought some Stampscapes but haven't really played with them yet.

My husband likes the fact that I'm a stamper because he now he has a stash of cards to choose from for whatever ocasion. I gave his sisters a pack of assorted cards for Christmas so he was very proud that we were able to give away something handmade, along with something that was bought.

Great to be here, and I hope that you all have a wonderful day.

Jellybean298
01-07-2007, 08:24 AM
Welcome Donna,

Nice to meet you. You'll love it here. Many friendly people and tallented too. CHeck out the gallery. Hope to chat with you soon.

craftingcrazy
01-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Hi Donna, this is Donna from Portland Oregon! Welcome to the shack. You will enjoy navigating around and learning a lot. A long time ago I took a StampScapes class from the guy that designs the stamps (can't think of his name). That was a really fun class. The cards he makes are unbelievable! I have a bucket of that line of stamps, but haven't used them in years.
Looking forward to seeing you around.
Donna

Swanie78
01-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Welcome :grin:
This is a great site with lots of information and fun people. Join right in! (as you can see I did...lol!)
Im Kelly. I live in western Washington and I work night shift as a CNA at the maternity center. So youll see me here all hours of the day depending on my schedule...lol

kerry
01-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Welcome!!!
I know you'll have fun here!

Kerry

stampcrazyjulie
01-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Welcome to The Shack, Donna! We are always glad to have new Friends stop by (& stay) for a chat! :) I am Julie from Utah. I am a TAC Demo & SAHM to 4little one's.

shuggy
01-07-2007, 12:22 PM
welcome donna! the shack is a great place!! i'm angie, also from utah and also a hobby su demo!

GrammaStamper
01-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Hi Donna, I'm Barb from Thunder Bay, ON. This is a super place and you'll love it here. Where in southern ontario are you from? I'm going to be in Guelph in February. Is that anywhere near you? Do let me know.

Deborah
01-07-2007, 01:17 PM
GREAT to see you here Donna! Waving a cheery HI from Nova Scotia!

buggainok
01-08-2007, 02:10 PM
Hi to you Donna from Oklahoma. This is a great place.

ChristyR
01-08-2007, 02:20 PM
Hi Donna, this is Christy from FL i am a SAHM mommy to 2 little ones and and newbie to the board also. Looking forward to making lots of new friends

tesschap
01-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Hi Donna,

I'm Teresa and I am also new to this board. I've spent some time in Ontario - both of our boys played travel hockey. DS #1 is also a diehard Sens fan!

I look forward to getting to know you.

Teresa

hbpuppy
01-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Hi Donna. Welcome. I'm Heather. I live in Orange County, CA and I also love stamping and cardmaking. I'd love to see some of your projects in the gallery here. Heather