PDA

View Full Version : You've been very NICE but I've been naughty. - UPDATED!

inkinupstamps
12-20-2009, 09:52 AM
What wonderful surprises and treats I've found in my mail from some very NICE ladies from the Stamp Shack. Such beautiful and thoughtful cards I've received this week and I want to say how much your thoughtfulness has meant to me to:

Jan/Far North
DEBORAH
Heather/Firecracker
Lisa Bruere
Vicki McGee
Tricia/GotCats
Sherri/Iloveflipflops
Kim/hutchink
Joanie/ccstampin12
Paula
Sarah/Loobylou
Traci/Workin4stamps
Thanh Vo

Dec 22nd:
WOW! More cards arrived today. You ladies are too kind and thoughtful. I'm sorry I just have not reciprocated your lovely gestures. I don't even have a tree or decorations up. So all of these many lovely cards and thoughts and wishes are just really cheering me up!

Today I want to extend thanks to:
Mary Hodgman
Stacy Sheldon
Joan (Desert Stamper)
And I do confess that I've been naughty. I did not send Christmas cards this year...to ANYONE! YIKES! I'm getting ready to leave this week for Indiana to spend with some of my family and am very excited about our trip (Please pray for safe driving weather...it is a long drive from here to there.)

So I've been very naughty but y'all have been so kind, thoughtful and NICE :) with the beautiful Christmas cards.

MANY, MANY THANKS!

Merry Christmas wishes to you all from the bottom of my heart!

tojoco
12-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Hey, my card hasn't arrived yet? Poo on the USMS.

Nancy
12-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Mine is coming. But I am curious who cares for all your animals while you are gone? Nancy

directmailscrapper
12-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Slow mail from Maryland (slow stamper to start with!)

Paula Carden
12-20-2009, 04:43 PM
What wonderful surprises and treats I've found in my mail from some very NICE ladies from the Stamp Shack. Such beautiful and thoughtful cards I've received this week and I want to say how much your thoughtfulness has meant to me to:

Jan/Far North
DEBORAH
Heather/Firecracker
Lisa Bruere
Vicki McGee
Tricia/GotCats
Sherri/Iloveflipflops
Kim/hutchink
Joanie/ccstampin12
Paula
Sarah/Loobylou
Traci/Workin4stamps
Thanh Vo

And I do confess that I've been naughty. I did not send Christmas cards this year...to ANYONE! YIKES! I'm getting ready to leave this week for Indiana to spend with some of my family and am very excited about our trip (Please pray for safe driving weather...it is a long drive from here to there.)

So I've been very naughty but y'all have been so kind, thoughtful and NICE :) with the beautiful Christmas cards.

MANY, MANY THANKS!

Merry Christmas wishes to you all from the bottom of my heart!

You are not naughty as you share so many wonderful creative and inspirational cards with us in the gallery.
I do hope you have safe trip and a wonderful holiday season.

inkinupstamps
12-22-2009, 01:00 PM
More very sincere thanks updated in Red.

loobylou
12-22-2009, 06:26 PM
I think my card was from Sherri's flood swap. I hope you know I don't send horsey Christmas cards! I'm sure you sent me a flood card, so enjoy!

inkinupstamps
12-22-2009, 08:11 PM
I think my card was from Sherri's flood swap. I hope you know I don't send horsey Christmas cards! I'm sure you sent me a flood card, so enjoy!

Sarah, yes yours was for the flood but it came amongst Christmas cards in the mail. And you know what? I have several "horsey" friends who'd love to receive Christmas cards just like it. I sure am enjoying it. Thanks for thinking of me...Christmas card/swap card...any kind of card! :)

Deborah
12-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Aawww, I hope you enjoy a most WONDERFUL holiday with family in Indiana Ms Jennifer!! Nothing beats spending the holidays with family...N-O-T-H-I-N-G...travel safely my Ottawa friend. Maybe I'll see you on my next trip up this way in the heart of the Ottawa winter...in February.