PDA

View Full Version : Momento Markers

Darleneh710
12-28-2009, 02:48 PM
At least I think that is what these are called....Does anyone use these? My LSS carries them and I just bought a few of them and I love them! I had to buy a Marvy one (diff kind) in rosewood to color in Riley...I have the hardest time trying to find a color I like...I am not a color pencil person...so I have to use markers lol...and crayons I'll use if desperate enough lol.

I find these are mucy cheaper that Copics...as I don't seem to be that good at using them'''LOL

jazzypurple853
12-28-2009, 03:02 PM
I have heard of them. I don't have any. I do remember seeing them online somewhere, but I don't remember.

cindi
12-28-2009, 03:11 PM
I ahve never used them either. Another cheaper way out is bic mark it markers
:)

Darleneh710
12-28-2009, 10:32 PM
It's funny I was at the LSS a week or so ago trying to find a Copic that was lt tan and they didn't have any...they don't carry Ciao Copic markers anymore...course not...their the cheaper ones!...lol. They must have a few different places for their markers...I would think they would keep them all together/same area...but I checked out the Momento ones and I bought about 4 or so of them and I really like them. I will have to go back there and get some more...my SU markers are not working so well.

Erin K
12-28-2009, 10:53 PM
I think Gina K uses them on those videos she does sometimes.

I generally assume anything she uses is pretty good quality.