PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Zindorf Brayer Workshops

mahodgman
12-29-2009, 10:01 AM
OMG, I just saw Michelle Zindorf's 2010 class calendar, and she is finally going to be in my area! Yay, I'm totally going to sign up for one or both of her workshops. I've been a big fan of hers for quite awhile now, and I'm so excited to actaully take a class. I just emailed her for the details. She is teaching in Auburn, WA in Sept 2010 if any other local gals are interested....Nicole and Gayle???? Here is a link to her calendar page http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/workshop-calendar/

mahodgman
12-29-2009, 10:02 AM
Has anyone else taken her classes? Can you tell me abou them? She is teaching both a beginning brayer class and an advanced one too.

Far North
12-29-2009, 10:47 AM
Cheri/ctinyjoy attended 2 of the workshops. She posted great tips and photos. I haven't seen her post in a while you may want to send her a PM.

directmailscrapper
12-29-2009, 02:34 PM
She's coming here in June -- I'm tempted! It's just hard to commit that far in advance!

HeatherJ
12-29-2009, 05:24 PM
WOw, what a great workshop that would be!

ngreek
12-29-2009, 06:20 PM
So I would be interested. I would probably go for the begininer one.

firefly
12-29-2009, 06:55 PM
I have taken her beginner workshop as well as 2 of her advanced workshops. They are wonderful! I've signed up for a third advanced workshop next July! She regularly modifies her advanced workshop since so many ladies return.

I whole-hardedly recommend these classes. They are a little pricey but alot of supplies are included in the price of the class.

1of2shoes
12-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Rats! I'll miss the Riverside, CA class because I'll be in Mexico. I'm only 1 hour from Riverside. The other CA class is in Soledad - in the middle of nowhere. It is 375 miles from here - about a 7 hour drive. Is it worth it?? I'd take both classes if I drove that far.

loobylou
12-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Mary, while you are there, would you mind suggesting she visit Western Australia to do some workshops, please? I would LOVE to attend.

emmcee
12-29-2009, 07:33 PM
She has 2 workshops in Raleigh which is about 100 miles east of me but they are already sold out!

maxiesmom
12-29-2009, 08:24 PM
Have fun, Mary. I SO want to take her classes too. Maybe this will be the year.

Firecracker
12-29-2009, 09:49 PM
I hope you have a great time. Hugs, Heather

alh
12-29-2009, 10:19 PM
Hey Mary, I just missed the one she had here. I'm planning a trip to WA in Sep just for her class. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed we will be moved back there by then.

Anita

mahodgman
12-30-2009, 07:01 AM
Hey Mary, I just missed the one she had here. I'm planning a trip to WA in Sep just for her class. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed we will be moved back there by then.

Anita

Oh my gosh, that would be great! Let's go to class together. Wanna?

mahodgman
12-30-2009, 07:03 AM
So I would be interested. I would probably go for the begininer one.

Yay, it's a date! I think I would probably want the beginner one too. I've used my brayer some, but it isn't the first tool I always grab. Her blog tutorials are great, and they are usually what inspires me to play with my brayer.

alh
12-30-2009, 11:15 PM
I'm in. I will sign up right away.

mahodgman
12-31-2009, 08:41 AM
I'm in. I will sign up right away.

I emailed her for more info the other day, and I haven't heard anything back. I don't know where the class is. I don't even know if there is a lss in Auburn.

Christie
12-31-2009, 10:13 AM
She's not coming here.....it would be a great class to take!

teabear
12-31-2009, 11:42 AM
She's coming really close to me in Riverside, but the advanced workshop is sold out. So bummed you can't take that one, Debbie. Soledad is in the middle of nowhere, not worth it in my opinion. Might be better to go to AZ if you really want to take the classes. How much does it cost? I don't see that anywhere.

ctinyjoy
12-31-2009, 11:50 AM
She's coming really close to me in Riverside, but the advanced workshop is sold out. So bummed you can't take that one, Debbie. Soledad is in the middle of nowhere, not worth it in my opinion. Might be better to go to AZ if you really want to take the classes. How much does it cost? I don't see that anywhere.

the workshops are pricey...$150 but you do get alot of product with her instructions. It is worth it!

ctinyjoy
12-31-2009, 11:52 AM
I emailed her for more info the other day, and I haven't heard anything back. I don't know where the class is. I don't even know if there is a lss in Auburn.

Mary...she doesn't always go to LSS...the one i attended was in a lady's home (craft studio)/barn. If you have a room for her she will come to your city.

mahodgman
12-31-2009, 12:26 PM
the workshops are pricey...$150 but you do get alot of product with her instructions. It is worth it!

Holy cow, that's a lotta money! I guess I had better start saving.

firefly
12-31-2009, 01:06 PM
Her advanced workshop in Ohio in July 2010 is $125. But it does include alot of supplies including a stamp set from Innovative Stamp Creations (at least that has been the case with previous classes).

iloveflipflops
12-31-2009, 01:08 PM
I really really need to take her class but I guess I missed that she was coming to Raleigh. Oh well.

ctinyjoy
12-31-2009, 01:09 PM
Holy cow, that's a lotta money! I guess I had better start saving.

Each workshop is $150. not both combined. If you just take the beginner workshop you will learn all the technique you really need to make the cards she shows on her blog. We didn't learn embossing in the beginner class, but as a stamper i know to use versamark and clear powder to emboss an image.

ctinyjoy
12-31-2009, 01:10 PM
Her advanced workshop in Ohio in July 2010 is $125. But it does include alot of supplies including a stamp set from Innovative Stamp Creations (at least that has been the case with previous classes).

I believe she is now only using SU products as she is a demo. If memory serves me right, she posted that back in September.

teabear
12-31-2009, 02:12 PM

Thanks Cheri. It would be a lovely Mother's Day gift to myself since she'll be here in May :)

ngreek
01-01-2010, 03:04 AM

Let me know when you get the info.. then I wll sign up.