PDA

View Full Version : Nor-easter heading my way!

cindi
12-30-2009, 02:46 PM
brace yourselves New England ladies..here in Maine at least we are being told to expect up to 3 feet of snow FEET???? whta? I do not need that I tell ya. Looks like I'll be snowed in all weekend.
:snowingwhite:

Paula Carden
12-30-2009, 02:56 PM
You super lucky girl!! Stay warm, gather the stamps, hot cocca and a martini or two and have fun!!

HeatherJ
12-30-2009, 03:12 PM
I hear that we are getting it too, but if you get that much snow, there really can't be anything left to dump on us!!

cindi
12-30-2009, 03:15 PM
I hear that we are getting it too, but if you get that much snow, there really can't be anything left to dump on us!!

haha..I hope that works for ya
:)

Christie
12-30-2009, 03:17 PM
stay warm!!!!

iloveflipflops
12-30-2009, 03:31 PM
Wow!! I guess we'll see ya again in the Spring! LOL

GrammaStamper
12-30-2009, 03:33 PM
I certainly don't miss those Nor-easters and White Juan back in 2007 (I think). Keep warm, Cindi, and stamp stuff.

dancing queen
12-30-2009, 03:35 PM
You super lucky girl!! Stay warm, gather the stamps, hot cocca and a martini or two and have fun!!

sounds like a plan, Paula... can I join for the martinis even if we don't get hit here in NJ?

patcreates
12-30-2009, 03:40 PM
In the Boston area, they are saying they are not sure if it will reach down as far as us, but that we still may get some snow from the outer edges of the storm.

Patty
12-30-2009, 03:53 PM
They are telling us here in Ct that it will probably be rain. I hope so. Have I ever mentioned I HATE the Winter???

jazzypurple853
12-30-2009, 03:55 PM
They are telling us here in Ct that it will probably be rain. I hope so. Have I ever mentioned I HATE the Winter???

I hear ya on that! I can stand winter. I wish it was spring!

tesschap
12-30-2009, 04:55 PM
We're supposed to get hit hard too. We got lucky as the last storm that dumped so much snow in New York City missed us by 30 miles. I'm hoping this one misses us too ... one can hope right?! I hope you have lots of toys to play with while you are snowed in Cindi!

ccstampin12
12-30-2009, 05:17 PM
I think we'll get just rain.
The massive amounts of snow we got last weekend has almost totally melted now.
I love living here!
We get winter and cold, but the snow doesn't last long.
YAY!
Good luck to the "further up north" gals!
Joanie

loobylou
12-30-2009, 06:13 PM
Why are we alking about "Easter" already??????????????????
That was my first response to the title of this thread. Cindi
hope you stay warm.

HeatherJ
12-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Funny, sarah, I thought that too! Then I saw the "Nor" in front of it! :)

Darleneh710
12-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Sorry Cindi...I am sure we will be getting some of that awful snow! We still have in on the ground from before and I want it to go away...we had a white Christmas...now bring on spring! lol

Hope you stay warm...the weather here lately is so brutally cold...I used to never go to full service gas stations...like to pump my own gas...but today...I couldn't bring myself get out in the brutal cold and pump..so I chickened out and let the service guy do it LOL...brr...I think I am going to bed soon...it is so cold here..

good night and stay warm! I will be nice and warm in my bed soon enough!

Happy New Year!

cindi
12-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Sorry Cindi...I am sure we will be getting some of that awful snow! We still have in on the ground from before and I want it to go away...we had a white Christmas...now bring on spring! lol

Hope you stay warm...the weather here lately is so brutally cold...I used to never go to full service gas stations...like to pump my own gas...but today...I couldn't bring myself get out in the brutal cold and pump..so I chickened out and let the service guy do it LOL...brr...I think I am going to bed soon...it is so cold here..

good night and stay warm! I will be nice and warm in my bed soon enough!

Happy New Year!

ha! I hear you..we have been 10 -20 below with wind chills for the last 2 days..so cold. Man, I really am going to miss my tropical vacation this year!

:sad:

shadoob
12-30-2009, 10:11 PM
Oh my gosh!! Does that mean you don't feel sorry for me with our foot of snow? I hop eyou have lots of food, drink and stamping supplies.

HeatherJ
12-31-2009, 12:00 PM
I just stocked up on food and gas, I always have enough stamping things onhand, now hopefully they are wrong and we don't get anything!

iloveflipflops
12-31-2009, 12:10 PM
Just rain here and even that, I see it has stopped already. Of course, if we get any snow, its usually gone in an hour :).