PDA

View Full Version : It's quiet here today! What's everyone doing?

workin4stamps
01-01-2010, 07:32 PM
We had our last Christmas party last night here at our house. It was a combo New Year/Christmas celebration with my Dad's side of the family. It was fun.

Today I took down all of my Christmas decorations and put everything away. The only thing I haven't done yet is take down my outside lights. It is way too cold for that!! Maybe I can muster up the energy to do it tomorrow!

Tomorrow morning I am going to clean my stamping room, and I hope to spend the rest of the weekend stamping!!!!!!!!!

Right now we are watching the Rose Bowl. Go Buckeyes!

Rebecca
01-01-2010, 07:34 PM
We are watching the OSU game. GO BUCKS!

loobylou
01-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Heading out to work on my dad's garden today. We have hisproperty on the market so we need to keep it looking good,

teabear
01-01-2010, 07:49 PM
My FIL left this morning after a 2 week long visit. I just got the kiddo moved out of my craft room and back into his room. I've been doing laundry all day and just finished making an early dinner. Just relaxing and enjoying having my space back and trying to catch up on everything.

mahodgman
01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
I've been crafting today and a bit of cleaning. I've got a class here tomorrow with 4 ladies, so it wasn't any big deal to prep. I guess you could call what I'm doing puttering. I've done a little of this and a little of that. I'm going to put the Christmas stuff away tomorrow or Sunday. I didn't drag out very much this year, so it will be quick and easy to put it away.

maxiesmom
01-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Not much going on here. Ironing, some laundry, watched The Hangover and the Axis of Evil comedy tour(my boss got it for Christmas). Was supposed to go out with the girls from work for lunch tomorrow, but two of the four have bailed and since I am having a crown prep bright and early tomorrow we rescheduled when we can all go.
Lazy day, sort of. Don't ask what I've eaten! :nah:

cindi
01-01-2010, 07:54 PM
I've been recovering from last night! lol I did do a bit of housework and a swap, now I'm coloring images for another swap and hanging on the computer
:)

mahodgman
01-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Traci, I like your new pic! You're looking good.

workin4stamps
01-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Not much going on here. Ironing, some laundry, watched The Hangover and the Axis of Evil comedy tour(my boss got it for Christmas). Was supposed to go out with the girls from work for lunch tomorrow, but two of the four have bailed and since I am having a crown prep bright and early tomorrow we rescheduled when we can all go.
Lazy day, sort of. Don't ask what I've eaten! :nah:

We have The Hangover sitting here. I wasn't sure I wanted to watch it. Should I??

P.S. Do tell me what you've eaten. I sent all of my leftover sweets home with guests last night. I'm wishing I had some right now!

Patty
01-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Well--I did a bit around the house, then I went to the groc. store to pick up food for sunday dinner-dd and fam coming-I was dreading going out b/c it involved cleaning my car off AGAIN, but my neighbor did it for me. Then I came home and stamped images for 2 swaps, hung on the computer for awhile, and now I"m gonna chalk the images. Probably eat something along the way.

workin4stamps
01-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Traci, I like your new pic! You're looking good.

thanks Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firecracker
01-01-2010, 08:15 PM
My sister, a friend and myself went to the Blindside. It was an awesome movie. Going to the Jazz basketball game on Saturday night and before the game my sister has an exchange she needs to do. I need to clean my scrap room. My table is just piled. I can't even stamp -- that is how bad the table is. Going to play on the Wii tonight with the family. Hugs, Heather

workin4stamps
01-01-2010, 08:18 PM
My sister, a friend and myself went to the Blindside. It was an awesome movie. Going to the Jazz basketball game on Saturday night and before the game my sister has an exchange she needs to do. I need to clean my scrap room. My table is just piled. I can't even stamp -- that is how bad the table is. Going to play on the Wii tonight with the family. Hugs, Heather

We saw The Blind Side on Christmas day Heather. You're right! It is an awesome movie! I loved it. Did you know that the real family was on 20/20 the other night?? I have it DVR'd but haven't watched it yet.

My table is piled just like yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun with the Wii!

tojoco
01-01-2010, 08:54 PM
I had my last Christmas lunch with a girlfriend and exchanged our gifts to one another. Then spent 2 hours at the gym learning a new piece of equipment. Boy do my calves hurt right now. Then made a quick dinner for all of us and came upstairs to check in at the Shack. Going to finish up an ATC swap soon.

p.s. I'm a little bummed out today because I did something stupid. I carry my mp3 player and an inhaler in a small cosmetic bag to the gym. I put it on the counter by the mirror so I could blow-dry my hair after my workout but the blow-dry had blown out. So I went around the corner to use another drier leaving my little cosmetic bag on the counter. When I got back (about 5 minutes later) my whole cosmetic bag was gone. Why was I so stupid? I didn't even think I was gone long enough for anyone to snatch it but I guess I was wrong. :(

shuggy
01-01-2010, 08:54 PM
just been hanging out being lazy. watching mythbusters all day. fixed turkey dinner, which is just about ready. it smells so good! tomorrow i plan on stamping all day long!

shuggy
01-01-2010, 08:55 PM
I had my last Christmas lunch with a girlfriend and exchanged our gifts to one another. Then spent 2 hours at the gym learning a new piece of equipment. Boy do my calves hurt right now. Then made a quick dinner for all of us and came upstairs to check in at the Shack. Going to finish up an ATC swap soon.

p.s. I'm a little bummed out today because I did something stupid. I carry my mp3 player and an inhaler in a small cosmetic bag to the gym. I put it on the counter by the mirror so I could blow-dry my hair after my workout but the blow-dry had blown out. So I went around the corner to use another drier leaving my little cosmetic bag on the counter. When I got back (about 5 minutes later) my whole cosmetic bag was gone. Why was I so stupid? I didn't even think I was gone long enough for anyone to snatch it but I guess I was wrong. :(

that sucks, joanne.

cindi
01-01-2010, 09:07 PM

I'm sorry Joanne, that stinks.

workin4stamps
01-01-2010, 09:08 PM

wow! The nerve of some people!

iloveflipflops
01-01-2010, 09:22 PM
We took down our lights outside since it was 50 degrees this afternoon. The news keeps saying how we are going to be in the teens for lows for the next week and highs only in the 30's so we thought we'd better get them all done today. I washed my van and Emily's jeep (while she slept since she stayed up till 3 am last night). what a great mom I am, huh?

I am cleaning my stamp room now and boy it was a mess!! It looks so much better. My paper colors are all sorted :) I still have to take down our trees and put all my snowmen away. I usually leave them out for the winter but its easier just to put them away with all the Christmas stuff.

iloveflipflops
01-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Oh yeah .. I almost forgot.

I also JOGGED for 10 minutes on the treadmill and then played 30 minutes on the wii in tennis.

Now I am sore.

workin4stamps
01-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Oh yeah .. I almost forgot.

I also JOGGED for 10 minutes on the treadmill and then played 30 minutes on the wii in tennis.

Now I am sore.

wow!! you go!

maxiesmom
01-01-2010, 09:47 PM
We have The Hangover sitting here. I wasn't sure I wanted to watch it. Should I??

P.S. Do tell me what you've eaten. I sent all of my leftover sweets home with guests last night. I'm wishing I had some right now!

Let's just say I was glad I didn't see it at the show.

I've had rice krispie treats(lots of them), some chocolate, a bagel, a pretzel & nut snack mix and we had hot wings for dinner. That's been it for the day. Oh and some diet Mountain Dew too. Let's say my Wii will not be happy tomorrow.

dancing queen
01-01-2010, 10:01 PM

How do people like that sleep at night?!? So sorry to hear what happened.

milmogando
01-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Heading out to work on my dad's garden today. We have hisproperty on the market so we need to keep it looking good,

i hope it sells quickly for you and for a good price.

Far North
01-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Joanne...did you checkin with the staff to see if was turned in as lost? I know I would have turned in if no one was in the immediate area.