PDA

View Full Version : January Flood TY's go to...UPDATE 1

stampinmom3
01-18-2010, 07:22 AM
Oh my goodness ladies. My flood month has been awesome so far. I wanted to start my flood thank you thread! I have gotten so wonderful cards,images etc. What a fun swap to participate in.
Paula: ty for the great butterfly card, what lovely color combos
Joan: ty for the pretty winter card, the ribbon was beautiful, maybe we can get together when you come back east this year
Sally: ty for the great tree card, the shimmery cardstock is great
Nancy:ty for the horse card, love how you embossed the glittery background
Susan: ty for the green monochromatic flower card, it's great!
Amy: ty for the card and the images, I've never seen a card folded like this one, I need to figure out how you did it, very original!
Joanie: ty for the great winter card, love me some snowmen!
Sherri-ty for the adorable monkey card and handmade envelope. Love the stitching on the card. My dh and I both noticed the inside of the envelope said Sellers Publishing. How cool you sent that to me. :)
Cheryl: ty for the lovely lady card. It looked very vintage with the image and the lace
Mary: ty for the beautiful card. I really like how you did the ribbon, I would have never thought of that!
Cindy: HOLY MACKERAL! ty for the great card, images and ribbon. It is truly beautiful. I love the flowers on the card, and how you just made everything go together perfectly. My dh saw it and said WOW, that is really nice!
Mindy: ty for the cute card. The bird looks a little ornery doesn't he? lol
Carri: ty for the cute Valentine's card. I love it. The colors, glitter and birdies all look great together.

loobylou
01-18-2010, 07:24 AM
but wait....there's more....