PDA

View Full Version : FLORIDA.....I'm going there!

ccstampin12
01-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Today, Lesa and I are leaving for Boston. Tomorrow morning we'll board a plane for Ft. Myers. Our friend, Vicky will meet us at the airport, and we'll spend about a week there.
I'm not sure I'll get to come to the Shack during our time away.
I'm not sure if the hotel where we're staying has computers for guests' use.
If not, please don't miss me too much, and definitely don't post any really cute ATC swaps! I have an idea for a couple that I'll post when we return.
:wideeyed:So....I'm a white-knuckle flyer, so your positive thoughts tomorrow morning will be appreciated.:worried:
Tata for now!
HUGS
Joanie:wubclub:

PS.....will someone do a little summary for me for when I get back next Wednesday???
THANKS
J

iloveflipflops
01-19-2010, 09:00 AM
Sure Joanie. I'm on it. LOL

Have a SUPER time. Its in the 80's down there, I heard.

teabear
01-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Have a wonderful time with the ladybugs! So happy you are getting away to warmer places with friends. Enjoy.

inkinupstamps
01-19-2010, 11:08 AM
Fly away, Ladybugs, and have a GREAT TIME!! Sure wish I could be a ladybug and join y'all! ENJOY!

tesschap
01-19-2010, 11:11 AM
Safe travels Joanie (and Lesa too)! Enjoy your trip. I heard it's warming up down there so please bring some sunshine home with you!

mydogstinks2
01-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Have a great trip!! Tell Lesa we said HI!!!

tojoco
01-19-2010, 11:33 AM
Bye Joanie and Lesa. Safe trip and fun time in Florida.

cindi
01-19-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm so jealous!! I would Love to go with you & Lesa!!
I hope you 2 have a wonderful time
:)

shuggy
01-19-2010, 12:56 PM
have so much fun!!!

MidwestStamper
01-19-2010, 01:05 PM
Sounds like a wonderful getaway!

Several of my Minnesota relatives have relocated in Ft. Meyers--my cousin Dave runs a beachwear/gift shop somewhere in the area.

You've probably already left--but my cousin sent me the web page link for his store, called Leani's--Located in the famous Santini Marina Plaza on the south end of Ft. Myers Beach, near the Holiday Inn:

http://www.leanis.com/

Have a blast of a time there!